Shit

"SHIT MATTIA WAKE UP" I whispered but loudly.

"Whatt" he said with his sleepy voice which was very deep and sexy may I add.

"We have school today and I don't even have any clothes here or how will I shower, or brush my teeth or anything." I said in panick

He grabbed my hands to calm me down.

Mattia:"I have a new extra toothbrush and you can shower here. Relax"

My school bag is in my locker so that wasn't an issue. My locker has clean underwear and new jeans so I can change at school.

I headed into Mattias bathroom and showered.

I waited for mattia and just sat in his room and spun in his chair next to his desk.

"Wanna wear my hoodie, as yours looks pretty dirty" he said walking out the shower

Me:"yes actually"

My hoodie didn't smell but I did want a fresh pair.

He quickly got dressed and we finally was ready to go.

Mattia:"wait I don't wanna walk past my mom because she'll ask us so many questions that we'll end up being late"

We snuck through his small ass window and i was I was squeezing through he slapped my ass which just made me smile so much.

We finally arrived at school and I ran to my locker and grabbed the stuff I need then ran to the bathroom to get more ready.

I sound pysco but I hate feeling dirty. Also don't ask why I keep extra underwear in my locker.

I put new pairs of underwear and jeans on but kept Mattias hoodie on. As i walked out the bathroom I noticed Mattia was waiting for me.

Me:"why're you waiting for me"

Mattia:"none of my friends are here yet and I don't want to look like a loner so your my best option"

I smiled and we walked down the hallway together.

Lunch
"Well hello to mr and mrs polibio" jade said yawning and sitting with us at lunch.

"Bro where were you yesterday, you missed our practice again" alejandro said while sitting besides jade.

Me:"why do you guys have practice around 9pm"

Kairi:"it's not with the full team, it's just practice with us 4 but Mattia keeps missing them"

Me:"damn yall just came out of nowhere"

Mattia:"sorry boys i was with Layla and forgot"

Robert:"it's the 4th time this month Mattia, will you forget to come to our games too because your with "Layla" huh"

Robert said as he did the speech marks on my name.

"Okay well I'm going to exit as I'm clearly making things worse being here" I said and got up

I walked to a different table and jade followed me then Liam joined us shortly.

Mattias PoV

"Guys wtf you scared her away" I said

Ale:"dude we know your inlove or whatever but  you have to stop picking her over us"

Mattia:"why couldn't you guys have this conversation with me when she wasn't sitting right next to me. And for your information we're just friends"

Kairi:"yeah sorry about that but you don't act like just friends"

Robert:"for real and isn't she wearing your hoodie"

Mattia:"you guys should apologise to her not me and dont worry ill show up tomorrow and today and the days after I promise"

Layla's PoV
Jade:"so you two must be serious"

Me:"I don't know, we're just friends for now"

Liam:"for now?"

Me:"I don't know, he just makes me feel this type of way and our vibes together are just perfect"

Liam:"thought he was just a night drive buddy"

Me:"well maybe he's more now"

Liam:"okay well ill see you guys around, I feel sick"

Liam got up and walked out the cafeteria.

Jade:"omg Liam has a crush on you!"

Me:"what! No he doesn't"

Jade:"I know him enough to know when he's jealous"

Me:"why would he be jealous"

Jade:"because he likes you dumbass"

"Shit" I said