In his arms

He finally woke up after about 10mins.

He quickly sat up and hugged my mom.

"Mama don't cry i was at Ellie's house" he said

(Ellie is his girlfriend)

My mom and Lucas had a private conversation and hugged it out. As my mom went upstairs to her room I sat besides Lucas and slapped his head.

"Layla what the fuck" he said

Me:"never walk into this house drugged. Ever again."

Lucas:"I wasn't drugged I was just tired"

Me:"we can all smell it you douche, you think Tina likes seeing you like this? Like dad. You think any of us do"

Lucas:"don't compare me to dad"

I got up

Me:"then stop fuckinh acting like him" I said then left the room.

My dad was a druggie too, that's how Lucas first started he stole it from my dad and sold some. Anyways..

Every family is dysfunctional but I just wished sometimess that mine wasn't all about drugs and violence.

As I was laying in bed feeling very angry and just sad I got a message from Mattia.

Mattia.

Wanna hang?

I'm not rlly in the
mood, maybe next time

Pl3aseee

Fine but pick me up in 2 hours
We can grab food then.

Alright see you soon:)

Wow after one please  i agree to hanging with him. Damn he really does have a charm over me.

2hours later

Mattia texted me he was here so I grabbed my keys and some money then left through the front door as clearly my mom knows I sneak out.

It was like 10:30pm and we drove to in and out and got food but we ate it in the car.

Mattias PoV
We finally finished eating and I grabbed the food and threw it in the bin then sat back in my car.
She kept avoiding eye contact with me and just kept looking out the window. Maybe i did something.

"Hey can I ask you something" I said

"yeah go ahead" she said then turned to me

"Did I like do something?" I asked

Layla:"no, what do you mean"

Me:"well I don't know ,your vibe is a little off today you keep avoiding eye contact and you just seem annoyed"

Layla:"well yeah I am but not at you, don't worry we're good"

I smiled then started the engine.

Layla:"actually can you not take me home right now"

I offered her to come mine and she agreed.

Back to Layla PoV
Mattia and I cuddled in his bed and just laid there. His bed was so comfy.

Mattia:"wanna talk about what happened that made you annoyed"

Me:"it's just my brother Lucas, hes always stressing my family out you know"

Mattia:"I don't know if I should ask this but where's your dad"

I laughed out loud and he just looked at me. I then got on him and put my legs on each side of his body then leaned over and started kissing him.

As our kiss got more intense he quickly turned us over and he was now on top of me. He then started kissing down my neck and and in between my boobs.

We was both kissing intensely and was touching eachother up but as he reached into his draw he pulled away from the kiss then sighed.

"What" I said

"I have no more condoms left" he replied

Me:"damn how many bitches you been fucking"

I pushed him off me then put my hoodie on again.

Mattia:"well that ruined my mood"

I laughed then got comfy in his arms again.

Me:"maybe next time"

We were cuddling for another 15 minutes in silence. I broke the silence and answered his question.

Me:"my dad was an abusive druggie who would gaslight my mom and he left us when I was 13 so to answer your question , I don't know where he is right now"

Mattia:"oh shit sorry for asking"
"Its fine"i said.

We put a movie on and just as the movie was ending mattia fell asleep.

I texted my mom and told her i was with jade so she wouldn't get worried, then texted jade to cover for me.

And I fell asleep in Mattias arms.