Kiss kiss

1 week later.

Mattia and i have been going on car Rides almost every night now. During the day we talk a little bit but when it's late he picks me up and we drive around for some time. Its nice having a guy friend like him but I'm kinda scared that I'm starting to like him more than just a friend.

The project we was all working on is due next week but we haven't even started it because Thomas never shows up and neither does Mattia, but I'll force them somehow because I'm not failing this class.

"Hey wait up" jade yelled as she ran down the hallway almost tripping up.

"Woah woah slow down what's up" I asked

Jade:"nothing buttt do you like my outfit" she said then proceeded to give me a Twirl and start posing infront of me.

Here's jades fit

I laughed a little bit then pulled her next to me so she'd stop posing.

Me:"yes you look sexy but you know you'll get dress coded and how'd your parents let you leave the house like that"

Jade:"they didn't but your boyfriends walking over so stick your bum out"

"Which boyfriend are you talking about" I said  smiling while turning around slowly to see Mattia and his friends approaching us.

I hit her arm slightly and whispered.
"Hes not my boyfriend"

"Not yet" she replied with a smirk.

Mattia gave me a smile and I gave one back.

"Well you two look like polar opposites" Alejandro said as he looked at us both up and down.

He said that because I was wearing sweatpants and a normal shirt which made me look lazy I guess.

"Yh well not here to impress anyone so" I said turning around and walking as they followed.

"Fair point" ale said

"Anyways we was wondering if you two would wanna come over after school to William's house for a pool party" Mattia said looking me directly in my eyes.

Me:"what about our project" I said without hesitation. I shouldn't have bring that up urgh

Mattia:"we'll finish it on Monday"

Alejandro :"buzzkill"

Jade:"of course we'll come now excuse me while I go and hide from the principal"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek then ran off.

Alejandro and the rest of his friends walked off

I walked to my locker and mattia followed me.

Mattia:"thought you didn't care about your grades"

Me:"AP bio is the only thing I can't fail the rest I do easily"