Partyy

We walked in and the smell of alcohol and horny teenagers rushed through our noses.
Me and Liam walked to the kitchen and got some drinks while jade just disappeared.
Me and Liam took some shots then danced for a while.

Many eyes were on me no idea why but it was very intimidating. As I was walking I bumped into some guy.
"Oh shit sorry" Alejandro said as he was trying wipe his drink that he spilled on me.

Me:"it's okay"

I walked to the bathroom and alejandro followed me For some reason.

Me:"Alejandro it's fine you didn't need to follow me I'm all good we are good"

Ale:"I know but your shirt is a lil see through now and half these boys are all drunk"

Me:"well thanks for being my bodyguard but you're drunk too"

Ale:"your absolutely right my love"

Me:"who's house is this"

Ale:"kairi, he always throws the best parties"

Me:"right, well should I put you to bed or something because you look like your about collapse"

He started leaning against the door frame so I wrapped his arms around my head and started dragging him to a bedroom.

"Oh there he is, here lemme help you" Mattia as he put all of alejandro weight on his.

We laid ale on kairis a bed and locked the room. Mattia turned around and looked at me
Then turned his head away quickly.

Me:"what"

Mattia:"I don't wanna be disrespectful but you should look at you shirt"

I walked to a mirror and realised my shirt wasn't a little see through  it was VEry see through.

I got embarrassed and walked downstairs not saying anything to mattia.

"Ya ma how bout we go upstairs" some random boy said as he pushed me against the wall.

Me:"I'm good get off me"

Random boy:"ma you cant wear something like that then say no to me"

He started kissing my neck and I tried pushing him off but he was much stronger then me.

Mattia:"she said get off her dork"

Mattia pushes the guy and took my hand. He walked me outside to his car and gave me
One of his shirts.

"Thanks" I said

Mattia:"anytime"

Me:"you boys disgust me sometimes"

Mattia:"ouch but you have a point"

Me:"I wanna get out of here but I don't wanna go home urgh"

Mattia:"then lets go somewhere"

Me:"aren't you drunk or something"

Mattia:"na thats  you"

Me:"so where would we even go"

Mattia:"anywhere"

Me:"fine but what about my friends"

Mattia:"you have friends?" He said sarcastically.

Mattia:"am playing just text them"

Me:"okay lets go then"

We both smiled and got in his car. He matches my energy so well. He's up for anything anytime just like me. I hope these feeling I have for him are mutual but it's way too soon for me to like him. I need to relax.

He started driving at  very fast speed. I enjoyed his company so much. We blasted music out while the wind brushed againts our faces. We went to grab food and ate it in the parking lot.

He opened his boot and we sat in the boot and ate food. A loud Bang made a noise and I got scared and dropped my drink all over my legs.

Mattia:"it's like your purposely messing up these clothes"

Me:"I know I'm so clumsy urgh"

We laughed and he helped me
Wipe the coke off my legs.

Fireworks starting going off and we just sat and admired them

Fireworks starting going off and we just sat and admired them. I rested my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on mine.

Mattia:"just friends seems a little inappropriate for us"

Me:"fuck having titles, why can't we just vibe and see where it goes wether we fall inlove or become great friends let's just live in the moment"

Mattia looked me deep in my eyes and kissed me again.

Mattia:"I've never met someone like you"

He started kissing me again and I could feel his smiles in between our kisses. He grabbed my thigh and put me on top of him. He then turned us around and he was on top of me Mattia started kissing down my neck making me moan which made him smirk

The night was perfect. We didn't hookup but we did have an intense make out session. He took me home around 3am and honestly I wasn't mad about it.

Mattia:"goodnight miss Anderson" he said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Me:"night polibio"

I kissed him on the cheek then left and sneaked back home.

My whole night with him was just filled with🦋🦋🦋