Stalking me😟

"Omg jade is that" I say
"Yes wtf it is" she replies

As the other boys were approaching Mattia and the others we realised that those weren't strangers. It was my brother and his friends.
My brother  Lucas and his friends started yelling all types of things.

I got out my car and started walking towards them.
"No what are you doing , Layla get back here"
Jade whispered loudly.

"Lucas leave them alone, go pick on people your own age" I said

Random boy:"ay chicka you lookin hell finee but this isn't your business"

Mattia:"yeah not your business anymore get out of here"

Idek him whys he speaking to me like that lmao I'm literally trying to defend him but ok.

Ben:"guys stfu lets just go"
Ben is my brothers best friend since young age.

Lucas:"Layla go away you don't even know them"

Layla:"so? Are you all this low in life to be picking on boys younger than you"

Lucas:"whatever lets go guys"
Random boy2:"your lucky your bitch saved your asses" he said while looking at Mattia

Lucas pushed the guy over and dragged him away.
"That's my fucking sister , don't ever call her bitch again" Lucas said.

Kairi:"so that was your brother"
I nodded and started walking back to my car.
Mattia:"we didn't need your help"
He stood infront of me and folded his arms.

"a thank you would be nicer" I said

"Whatever" he said and walked off.

Alejandro and Robert thanked me then walked off.  They ordered an Uber I think I'm not sure , I drove off so I could get home before Lucas and make sure he doesn't tell my mum about my whereabouts today.

——-
Back home
I got home, showered and went back to my room. I was lowkey annoyed at the fact that Mattia or whatever his name was didn't even thank me or anything. He was hella fine but his personality looks like it needs work.

Jade💞

Bruh yk those boys
From today go to our school
And are those famous tiktok
Boys everyone talks about😭

Shittt how come we
never see em in school

We do , we just
never paid much
attention to it

Oh right, we don't pay
attention in class so
why would we to
the people that go there😭

Exactly bro😭😭.

Me and jade don't have bad grades but we never pay attention in school so honestly I don't know how that works.

I got interested and stalked them online on our school website. They are part of our boys soccer team which is weird because me and jade are on the soccer team aswell but have never seen them on the field.

After stalking them I got notifications which lwokey scared me.

Mattiapolibio started following you
Alejandrosario started following you
Kairiconsentino started following you
Roshaun_diah started following you.

Now who the hell is roshaun I thought the other guys name was Robert what the hell.

Polybioh started following you
Polybioh requested to follow you

How the hell did the boys find my spam omg did they stalk me aswell😭😭.

I accepted their requests for my spam and they all did the same.

My spam is called :LaylaThecrackwhore

Don't even question it.