𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━The Devil ━━━

━━━The Devil ━━━

She lied to me. The sweet angel lied. And it was driving me crazy. So crazy that I wrecked the entire penthouse after Michael dropped her off at her place this morning.

"Did she think seriously think I was that dumb to believe the lies she told me? The lies she told US?" I scream out loud as I grab a vase and throw it at the flat screen tv, leaving a big crack. I know it made Michael angry too.

He'll fucking replace that later. But now I have to make a plan. I walk down the hall into a room where no one is allowed. I mean nobody can get in anyways, it's always locked. You probably already know what goes on in here. But, if you don't have a slight clue let me explain.

This room is basically my very own custom slaughter house. It's also Michael's favorite room other then his bedroom, he just doesn't want to admit it. Come in, let me give you a tour.

On this wall here I have a plans written out with pictures,maps, routes, and whatnot. On another wall we have polaroids of our victims with X's crossed over them, meaning that they are dead and somewhere 6 feet under god knows what. Tables with guns, knives, ammo, anything harmful that you can name, and tons of files.

And that door in the corner over there? Well that's where We keep the people that stand in my way. Like I, well Michael, has said before, don't mess with me unless you want to end up tied in a cage. Don't worry, it's sound proof in there.

I take out a Polaroid of our next prey. 'Nathan Prescott'

I put it on the map, where he lives, with a thumbtack. I take a step back after planning out every single detail of the future event that was going to happen and take a deep breathe.

"It's perfect."

━━━ Sahara ━━━

It's been a week since the whole Nathan incident and he hasn't spoke to me since. I'll catch him staring at me in a creepy way a lot though and when I catch him, unlike a normal person who's supposed to look away as if nothing happened, he continues to stare, making weird eye contact.