𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

I've never been to his bedroom

I've never been to his bedroom. When I slept over I actually slept in the guest bedroom. What were we going to do in there? I mean he's in a towel, and it's kinda turning me on.

Oh my god are we gonna have sex or something? I mean I wouldn't mind.

I should relax, I don't even know what his intentions are. He might just pull out some board games for fun. Yeah a classic game of twister maybe.

I wrap my arms around his neck for better support so he can use his free hand to open the door to his bedroom door. My eyes wander over the master bedroom, taking in every detail. It looked just like the rest of the penthouse.

He had candles lit in the corner of the rooms and old antique books by the huge window that overlooks all of Manhattan

He had candles lit in the corner of the rooms and old antique books by the huge window that overlooks all of Manhattan. And not to mention that he has a mirror on the ceiling over his bed for some reason? He puts me down on the bed and he releases me from his grip as he leaves a kiss on my lips. I watch him as he walks towards his dresser. And then next thing you know is that Michael just flings the towel off him. I shriek and cover my eyes before I could see anything. I hear him chuckle and slide open some drawers.

"You act like you have never seen a man before," he says.

"I uh... haven't,"I blush.

"Well we should change that then, Angel. You can look now."

I look up and see that he's only wearing boxer briefs, putting on some black pants as usual. I start to pay close attention to his intricate tattooed arms. Just looking at them makes my mouth water.

My eyes wander over his body as he's putting on his pants. His hands glide over his perfect toned abs when he puts on his button up, tucking it into his pants. I gulp as he catches me staring at him, smirking. I hide my face behind my long hair.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me, Angel. I'd do the same if I were you."

He looks into the vanity mirror, where he sees me sitting on the bed. We just look at each other through the mirror, tension floating through the air. After putting on the cufflinks to his sleeves he turns to me, sticking his hand out.