p⃣r⃣o⃣l⃣o⃣g⃣u⃣e⃣

"bitch, what the fuck did you say??", you questioned, STILL not seeing your role in this

kurogiri was irritated. it was one thing to not understand, but calling him a bitch? 'twas too much.

"for the last time (l/n), i need you to take care of baby tomura and his comrades while i go find a cure", he repeated for what seemed like the millionth time.

"yeah i get it hoe, but why me? isn't there like other members of the league that can take care of them?", you arched an eyebrow, trying to find every way to get out of this.

"i don't think it's wise for the other members to know that their fearful leader has turned into a child. plus, you owe me a favor from that one time", he reasoned.

you rolled your eyes, making damn sure kurogiri could see your irritation.

"fine", you huffed out.

warping back to the hideout, you stepped out of the portal to see 4 kids sitting on the wooden floor.

a boy with the same blue hair as shigaraki. a boy with blonde hair. another boy with red hair and turquoise eyes, which oddly seemed familiar. then a girl with blonde hair and a big cheshire grin, immediately recognizing as toga.

"who's the blonde and red haired boy?", you asked, confused. you've met the league before due to some prior business, but you didn't remember seeing a blonde and red head.

"i believe the blonde one is twice, and the red haired one is dabi", kurogiri answered.

"should i dye dabi's hair black for him?", you asked, looking at him who was staring right back at you.

"i don't think hair dye should be used on 4 year olds".

"tsk. fine then".

you walked closer to them, wondering what was the appropriate introduction to little kids. 'definitely not sup bitches! mmm maybe wassup bro?! no no. you know what, yolo this mofo'.

"hey guys! my name's (l/n) (y/n), and starting from today, i'll be your caretaker okay?", you said with the fakest smile you could muster.

silence.

"now what are your names, little ones?", you asked, still trying to be nice.

"todoroki touya!", dabi said. you choked. 't-todoroki? like the child of the hero, endeavor?? holy shit! maybe i can sell him back to endeavor for good money'.

"i am himiko toga!!", she said excitedly.

"shimura tenko", shigaraki said quietly. 'what the fuck's with all these different names?!?!'

"bubaigawara jin", twice replied. 'damn. that's a long ass last name'.

"well, I'll be heading off now. thank you very much (l/n)-san. I'll try to find the cure as soon as possible", and with that, kurogiri warped out.

you looked down at the kids who were now standing near you. sighing, you took on the duty of becoming the league of villain's babysitter.

'i better get paid for this', you thought as you internally groaned.

hello readers!! i hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! i promise more fluff and entertaining things will happen. if you like it, please give me a star🥺👉👈

also! im a true believer that dabi is touya todoroki, which explains the red hair, instead of the black. and ik tomura has like black hair until the age of 5 or sumth, but imma keep it blue for the rest of the story:)

anyways, i hope you enjoy and happy reading <3