16: s⃣w⃣i⃣m⃣m⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣

"alright class! today, we'll be learning how to swim

"alright class! today, we'll be learning how to swim. your guardians should be here to help—"

you looked over at the grown todoroki and bakugo. apparently they were todoroki zenko and bakugo taro's guardians for the day.

you silently groaned as the two heroes in training were to be spending half the day with you. turns out they didn't have school today so they ended up helping their cousins out.

you helped dressed toga in a swimsuit as you put yours on. you had to go out and buy one since you didn't really own any.

you walked out in a plain black one piece. nothing special.

you walked down the stairs and into the pool. toga walked in after you. all kids had floaters on their arms so that they wouldn't drown.

"aw yeah! i'm the best!!", mini bakugo yelled as he cannon-balled into the 3ft deep pool.

you chuckled and turned back to the rest of your kids. dabi jumped in as well while twice just walked in.

shigaraki had to take some persuading as he wasn't really fond of the water. he slowly waddled in, with you holding his gloved hands.

"it's okay, i got you", you said as you slowly guided him to the deeper part of the pool.

dabi was already swimming along with toga. twice stayed beside you and doggy-paddled. shigaraki refused to let go of you as you led them to the deeper end of the water.

"hey", a voice said.

you turned around to see who it was.

"ah! todoroki-kun!! how pleasant to see you and bakugo-kun here", you said, smiling.

shigaraki just glared at said male. perhaps it was his 6th sense or something, but he didn't like him one bit.

"indeed. i heard from my cousin yalls family song", big todoroki said.

you started sweating profusely. "o-oh! is that so?", you asked, still smiling.

"yeah. it was..."

'i'm done for now. i'm canceled. they're canceled. everything's canceled—'

"genius", he said.

"t-thanks!!", you quickly replied, awkwardly laughing.