2: b⃣e⃣d⃣t⃣i⃣m⃣e⃣ s⃣t⃣o⃣r⃣y⃣

yesterday was an exhausting day

yesterday was an exhausting day. halfway on your way home with the kids, you debated whether to have them sleep in their own beds or take them to your apartment.

going with the former, you took them back to the bar. after all, each one of them had their own room, except twice.

however, twice could just share a bed with tenko or dabi. and you could just sleep on the couch.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"hey mom?", toga said, pulling on the hem of your pants lightly.

you hummed, looking down at her.

"say, can you read me a bedtime story??", she asked cutely. you felt an arrow pierce your heart. she was too damn cute.

you of course nodded. you told her to ask the other kids if they wanted a story too while you went to go shower. you already had your clothes there when kurogiri warped you over.

after the shower, you decided to take all the kids to tenko's room since he was the only one with the queen size bed.

"come hither children", you called out as you sat in the middle of the bed, propping up the pillows.

toga sat to the left of you while tenko was on your right. with twice next to tenko and dabi next to toga.

"once upon a time", you began.

"there was a little girl who lived happily with her parents. her parents were famous villains who killed for fun. so obviously, they passed that joy into their only child, their lovely daughter".

"what's the daughter's quirk?", toga asked.

"the daughter's quirk is called lonely. basically, when her eyes flash crimson red, her quirk activates and it elicits a feeling within her oponent. making them feel lonely, and their thoughts start to overtake them, making them a hallow shell of a body".

"woahhhhhh! that's so cool!!", toga exclaimed, with stars in her eyes. you smiled, continuing on with the story.

"they were a happy family. Sundays were their family fun time, where they would pick a victim and kill them slowly".

"but one day. one day, the #1 hero, all might came and ruined their family. the parents were arrested and the kid was left in an orphanage".

"she was called names and bullied because of her odd quirk and her obsession to kill".

"then what happened??", dabi asked.

"then...then she grew up. she grew up to follow in her parents footsteps. and now, she's here, stuck with 4 brats".

"heyyy!! we're not brats!", dabi protested.

"mhm, sureeee", you teased.

"alright, time to sleep", you said, smiling. getting up from the bed, you decided that they could just all share a bed while you took toga's room.

"noooooo, i don't wanna sleep!!", toga whined.

"i already told you guys a bed time story. you four need to sleep. tomorrow, we'll be starting school".

"hmph fine!"

'damn. wish i still had this much energy in me', you internally sighed.

"but-". you arched an eyebrow. what more does she want.

"can you give me a goodnight kiss??", toga asked, using those cute puppy eyes.

giving up battling toga's cuteness, you kissed her forehead gently.

"do you guys want kisses too?"

dabi turned away. tenko nodded slowly. twice was already asleep.

leaning towards tenko, you placed a soft kiss, like the one you did with toga. you decided to also give twice one even though he was asleep. since little dabi didn't want one, you left after saying goodnight.

laying in toga's bed, you contemplated how you even ended up in this situation.

however, in all honestly, it wasn't so bad. and it was just the first day, so how bad could it honestly get?