9: o⃣n⃣ i⃣c⃣e⃣!

kurogiri had only called in to make sure everything was all good and none of them were hurt

kurogiri had only called in to make sure everything was all good and none of them were hurt. he had also seemed to have found a medicine to turn them back, and all he needed was to gather the materials and actually make it.

you weren't sure how long it was going to take but part of you hoped it'd take a while.

"mom??", little twice asked.

"are you okay?"

"of course i am, just a little tired, that's all", you replied kindly.

after all, you didn't want them worrying about you, or worrying about how they might even end up forgetting you once they grow back up again.

"mommmmmm!!! can we go out and play today?! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!", toga begged.

smiling to yourself, you agreed. even if they were future villains, as children, they deserved a happy childhood.

"let's go ice skating then. go get your brothers".

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

you made sure they were dressed warmly from the clothes you brought them that one time you decided to buy shigaraki some lotion and chapstick.

paying for the entrance fee, you helped each one of them put on their skates before putting on yours.

toga and dabi were more open to trying new things so they headed straight into the skating rink. twice and shigaraki took a while of convincing and holding their little hands before they entered the rink with you.

"okay, I'm going to let go now, grab onto the wall if you feel you're gonna fall alright?"

they gave you nods before you headed onwards to try and find dabi and toga.

they seemed to be struggling but someone was there with them. someone with green fluffy hair and freckles.

'oh hell no'

you recognized almost all the first years from the U.A sports festival and that was one of the heroes in training. skating over there quickly, midoriya seemed somewhat surprised at your sudden arrival.

"o-oh i-i'm so sorry, i-i thought they were lost and i was going to help them find y-you", he awkwardly stuttered out.

"don't sweat it! thank you for helping me, it's really hard keeping track of all four kids", you said with a fake smile. there was nothing more you wanted to do than to get away from him with your kids right now.

you looked at toga, who seemed to have wrapped her little arms around his leg, taking a liking to the green haired boy. dabi, just stood there and watched him.

"OI! SHITTY DEKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!", a voice yelled from across the rink. you looked up to see an aggressive blonde, with red eyes. 'ah, first place. bakugo katsuki'.

he was then accompanied by a red haired male with shark like teeth. you somewhat remembered him, 'kirishima??', the one who's quirk was the harden.

there were a few other ones with them but you didn't keep track of their names. one you recognized was todoroki from the soba restaurant that one time.

midoriya's friends were all skating over towards you and him and you weren't exactly in the position to fight off all of them, especially with your four kids here. 

"a-ah i thought these two kids were lost but it turns out I was wrong...", midoriya explained to his friends.

"my apology, for the intrusion on yalls hangout, I should be going with my little ones. now if you'll excuse me—

"not at all!! if you don't mind, I'd actually like to spend some time with them. it seems that this little one likes me a bit", midoriya said as he smiled, looking down at toga, who was still clutching onto his leg.

"isn't this todo?", todoroki suddenly asked, looking at dabi. before anyone could ask anymore questions, you agreed.

"ah, that's a great idea!! let me get my other two kids real quick!!", you said before skating towards shigaraki and twice.

as all of you, along with the heroes in training, sat down on a long bench, outside the skating rink, you introduced your little ones to them.

"this girl is himi. the red haired boy is todo. the blonde one is jin, and the one next to me is tenko".

"awww they're all so cuteeee!!!", a girl with pink hair and pink skin said.

"where's the dad?", a boy with blonde hair and a black lightening like strip asked.

"kaminari bro, you shouldn't just ask that, that's not manly!", shark boy replied.

"aha, it's quite alright. im not their biological mother, i adopted them all so that's why you don't see their dad", you simply replied.

"i see. that is quite a heroic act. i applaud you for it", a boy with blue hair and glasses said as he made robotic motions with his arms.

"why thank you. now, i think you should all play now. sorry for taking up your time!!"

"tch. as you should be", you heard an explosive blonde mumble.

as they took twice, toga, and dabi, tenko stayed beside you.

you lifted him up onto your lap after you untied his skates. the side of his head leaned against your chest.

"mama. i don't like them", he mumbled quietly.

"as you should, tenko"