11: d⃣a⃣t⃣e⃣

you picked out a light shade of pink, using a brush and gently patting it on your eyelid

you picked out a light shade of pink, using a brush and gently patting it on your eyelid. taking a darker shade of pink, you patted it on the outer lids. then picking up a blending brush, you blended the two shades of pink together.

standing up, you patted down your black skin tight dress. you decided to wear a golden bracelet and hoops to match your dark outfit.

after finally being ready, you walked to the kids who were waiting for you on the couch in the "living room" of the bar.

your high heels clicked with each step you took, alerting the children of your presence.

"oh my god!! mommy!! you look so prettyyyyy!!", toga gushed. her eyes seemed to sparkle as she looked at your get up.

"woah...", dabi said, gawking at you.

"hmph", shigaraki huffed out as he turned his head to look the other way.

twice didn't comment.

"thank you guys! now, remember when chisaki comes and picks me up, eri will be playing with you guys. be nice. also kurono will be taking care of you guys while i'm gone so make sure you behave okay?", you said as you grabbed your bag from the counter.

"who even is that kurono dude?", dabi asked.

"i'm not entirely sure. but he works with chisaki and he offered to babysit you guys for a night so..."

"so you're just gonna leave us with some strange man?!", shigaraki complained.

"well—" before you could counteract that statement, you heard a cough and a sneeze.

"twice, are you okay??", you asked, walking over to him and feeling his forehead.

"mm...i think i'm—acHoO—okay...", he said.

"your forehead feels kind of hot...let's get you to bed", you said as you picked twice up and brought him into shigaraki's room.

the rest of the children waddled behind you, looking over you to see how twice was doing.

"hm...your forehead is getting hotter...how're you feeling twice? is there anything uncomfortable? maybe your throat or stomach?", you asked worriedly, going full on mother goose mode.

"m-my throat is k-kinda dry b-but other than that, i think i'm o-okay", he said as he coughed again.

"okay okay. don't worry okay? i'm gonna go make some chicken soup for you, so in the meantime, rest well okay?"