12: p⃣r⃣e⃣-k⃣

you were deciding whether or not to let the kids go to an actual school

you were deciding whether or not to let the kids go to an actual school. on one hand, it was true that they were villain kids. but on another, they really needed to go out and make some friends.

shigaraki and twice were more introverts while toga and dabi were extroverts. there wasn't anything wrong with being either, however, some friends would be nice.

plus, no one would know they're villains since no one would believe it in the first place that they turned back to children.

you sighed as you got the formal documents ready. you called the kids downstairs and they all ran.

"woah woah woah!! slow down!! don't wanna hurt yourselves", you chuckled.

they all looked so cute in their school uniform, especially toga, who have a mini skirt and everything on.

"alright guys, ready for your first day of pre-k? it'll only be for a few hours so I'll be there to pick you up at 12, okay?"

all of them either verbally responded or just nodded. you took two hands in yours, while their hands connected to the others. thus, y'all formed a line of five, with you in the middle.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"noooo, i don't want to goooo", shigaraki whined. he was clinging onto your pants along with twice.

"todo! himi! come get your brothers please", you said as they were already in the classroom making friends.

they quickly came over to you, with dabi grabbing shigaraki and toga pulling on twice. they reluctantly let go of your pants as you squatted down to their eye level.

"shhh, it's going to be alright, okay? I'll be here to pick you up soon and while you're here, make some new friends".

you kissed toga and dabi's forehead. then shigaraki's and twice's. giving all four of them a hug, they finally entered the classroom.

the teacher was outside greeting parents so she came over to you.

"good morning! nice to mee you. my name's midoriya inko! and your name is?", the woman with green hair kindly asked.

'midoriya..midoriya? like midoriya izuku?', you thought. what are the odds.

"a-ah! sorry, my name is...umm nise (y/n)!" you didn't want to give your last name just in case, so you made up a fake one. literally.