23: b⃣r⃣a⃣t⃣s⃣

after months of ice cream and netflix, you had finally gotten back to the swing of things

after months of ice cream and netflix, you had finally gotten back to the swing of things. being alone. although you kept in touch with chisaki, it was different without your four little ducklings.

a weird mail came in one day, making you wonder if it was the water bills...again.

you opened it and it said an address. it said to meet at the park at midnight. you would've declined it as it was shady as hell, but at the same time, it was quite exciting.

and if you were being honest, nothing in your life excites you right now. so you might as well.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

it was already midnight and you walked out, wearing the fancy black dress, heels, and your golden hoops.

you know what they say, the bigger the hoops the bigger the HOE!

and if you were gonna get murdered by whoever sent that letter, you were gonna die pretty.

you sat on the bench at the park, anticipating the person or people that were going to show up. now that you think about it, you looked more like someone who got stood up on a date and was waiting, rather than someone who got invited out at midnight.

you had second thoughts about the getup until you heard voices and footsteps approaching.

"(y/n)!!", a voice called out to you.

you turned around to see four figures.

one was a jumpy girl with crazy blonde hair, wearing a high school uniform. one was wearing a bodysuit that was grey and black. one was wearing a white t-shirt with a jacket and had burn marks all over him. and the last one had blue hair, and crusty skin.

"u-umm...do i know y'all?", you asked.

you liar. you knew exactly who they were. you just didn't believe it.

"it's only been a few months and you've already forgotten about us?", dabi scoffed.

"and to think, we called this airhead mom", shigaraki commented.

*gasp!* "rude!! i did not raise you like this", you retorted.

"so you do remember us!!", twice said.

'fuck!'

"u-umm yeah? s-sorta....sooooo what did y'all want?", you casually asked.

they were more intimidating as adults and you were nervously biting your lip and fumbling with your fingers.

"we wanted to ask for you to join us. after all, didn't you promise me to stay with us forever?", dabi said, getting real close.

it was so not fair. there was four of them and one of you. the guys were all taller than you while you were only slightly taller than toga.

you thought for a moment. you weren't sure about joining the league. after all, it wasn't like they were kids anymore.

joining the league meant that it was serious adult stuff. and even though you're 20, you're not sure if you could be adult-like yet.

seeming to have sensed your hesitation, toga hugged you tightly.

"please?", she begged, looking at you.

"why—"

"because you're...", twice hugged you from beside.

"someone that's...", dabi hugged you from the other side.

"very important to us", shigaraki finished, hugging you from behind.

the five of you guys hugged, just like how it was when they were kids.

you sighed. "fine. what will i be doing?", you asked.

"taking care of us! being our maid", twice said.

"huh?"

"like being our mom again! except it'd be kinda weird to call you mom since we're very close in age", toga said.

"don't you all have kurogiri?", you asked.

"kurogiri's kurogiri", dabi said, making no sense at all.

"plus, we miss you", shigaraki whispered, not wanting the others to hear him be "weak".

you laughed, to which the others looked at you confused. you had missed them too. a great deal, actually.

"alright. let's go home then", you said, holding dabi's hand and shigaraki's pinkie.

thus, the five of you went back to the bar, greeted by a very angry kurogiri.

"are you ever going to pay me back from all that gucci you bought?!"

"what gucci? i only know of 🅱️ucci".

finale.

hi, my lovely readers!! thank you SO SO much for the love and support!! if you enjoyed, please let me know by voting and commenting!!

if you want more villains x oc/reader, there's:
-a voice {bnha villains x mute! child reader}
-bratty princess {shigaraki x oc}
-healer {shigaraki x oc}
-etsu's café {shigaraki x oc}
-villain queen (coming soon)
-ready, set, action! (coming soon)

or, if you like my other hubbie, shinso hitoshi:
-mission purple💜 {shinso x reader}

thank you again and hope to see you in my other stories!! xoxo <33