22: s⃣w⃣a⃣n⃣ l⃣a⃣k⃣e⃣

today, was the day of the ballet performance

today, was the day of the ballet performance. all your little swans were ready. except toga and dabi were freaking out a bit.

"now, what do we say when we get anxiety?", you asked them, right before they went on stage.

"it isssss what it isssss", toga said nervously.

"my anxiety is chronic, but this ass is iconic", dabi replied.

twice snorted while shigaraki just grinned.

"no!", you sighed.

"you all will do great! you guys are the most amazing little swans i know of", you said, smiling.

"i thought we were ugly ducklings", dabi said.

"shut it!", you said, quickly kissing all their foreheads before leaving them.

you sat in the audience, waiting for the show to start. the swan lake music started playing after inko's introduction.

it was the third act and odile, toga, had appeared. she looked absolutely adorable yet elegant in her black swan costume.

she tip-toed her way to prince siegfried, who was played by todoroki zenko.

they connected hands and started dancing together, before odette interrupted.

you smiled at the dance. even in a silly school play, they were the villains.

after the final act, all the kids bowed and everyone clapped. flowers were thrown and pictures were taken.

"you four did amazing!!", you praised as toga jumped into your arms.

"thank you mama!!", toga said excitedly. "i was so nervous and stuff! but once taro gave me a hug, i felt all better—"

"SEE?! THEY'RE TOTALLY DATING!!", dabi yelled.

as if on cue, little bakugo came over and you let toga down so that they could talk.

"y-you did okay! okay? i still did better though!", mini bakugo said.

toga smiled widely and patted his head. this time, he didn't end up swatting it away.

'aw poor taro. little does he know she should be 17 by now', you thought as you looked at the cute interaction.

"anyways, you did amazing taro! but i have to take them now. see you...soon", you said as you held dabi and twice's hand.