14: o⃣u⃣r⃣ s⃣o⃣n⃣g⃣

this class was full of hero kids

this class was full of hero kids. it ran through their blood. you looked at the mini bakugo and mini todoroki.

maybe they were their siblings? cousins?? or maybe someone that just has the same last name? yes, you were going to go with the latter until told otherwise.

"heh! my cousin's attending u.a high right now! he was the one that won first place in the sports festival", the mini bakugo said.

mini todoroki, who was sitting beside him, just turned away and crossed his arms.

'this can't be', you mentally sobbed as you cursed yourself for picking the same preschool as these wannabe heroes' cousins.

"mama, are you okay?", twice asked as he pulled on your pants.

you gave him a firm nod and smile.

he then left you and went up to play the game.

"h-hi, my name is jin...and my quirk deals with v-voices and measuring...".

you looked around the room once more, seeing if there were more hero kids. there were none that particularly stood out to you, but that didn't mean there weren't any more.

"-ma! mama!!" toga shook you, trying to get your attention.

"h-huh yeah??", you replied, zoning out once again.

"ms. inko said we have to write a song about our family", toga replied.

everyone was already walking out of class.

'damn. it's almost like this is an anime and class ends in 7 minutes', you thought as you stood up.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"is this really necessary??", dabi asked, groaning.

"umm yes! we're performing the song tomorrow and i'd be damned if we didn't have matching outfits!!", you replied with a coy smile.

"this isn't even real gucci!!", dabi complained.

"that's why it says 🅱️ucci, you illiterate", you retorted. you debated whether that was too harsh or not, but then again, it was dabi so it was fine.

dabi just crossed his arms and pouted.

"oh! and toga, make sure you wear the scrunchie on your wrist. we'll be matching", you said while you checked to make sure the others were wearing what you told them to.