20: b⃣l⃣o⃣o⃣d⃣y⃣ p⃣a⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣

"where's toga?", twice asked as he woke up with dabi and shigaraki trailing behind him

"she's over at eri's", you replied.

"why?", dabi asked.

"did y'all forget?? it's her birthday today! now get dressed and help me bake this cake", you demanded.

"i've had her present ready since a month ago!!", twice said.

"u-umm...h-hey twice...c-can me and crusty join in on it?", dabi whispered.

"y'all should've got her your own gifts. make her a card and i'll take you both out to get her a present later", you sighed.

they quickly got ready, running back downstairs to help you with the cake.

"get the eggs dabi", you said as you got out the flour and milk.

dabi went into the fridge and got the eggs. he tried cracking them in the bowl, only to get the egg shells in there too.

"do you want her to choke? get it out", shigaraki said.

"if you're so smart, why don't you do it?", dabi retorted.

you chuckled as you saw the two argue about picking the shells out of the bowl of eggs.

twice ended up cracking new eggs since they took too long. without them noticing, you and twice had already finished baking the cake.

"w-what?! so we picked it out for nothing?!", dabi asked.

shigaraki was pouting.

you patted both their heads and let them decorate the cake. twice frosted the entire cake while shigaraki spelled out "happy birthday himiko!"

dabi added some red frosting on the cake, making it look like blood.

"alright boys, now go get changed and i'll take y'all out to get her a present.

the boys hurried upstairs while you went to go change too. you wore the black dress that was suppose to be worn for when you went on that date with chisaki, but it never happened.

once you changed into the dress and heels, you delicately put the cake in the box, making sure it was safe.

the boys came downstairs, looking way more presentable than normal.

"ugh, why do we have to wear these stupid suits?", dabi complained.

"because, himiko would love it!", you said, attaching all their bow ties. they all wore black suits but shigaraki had a dark blue bow tie while dabi had a dark purple one and twice had a dark yellow one.

"now, let's go to the mall and get her some presents", you said, opening the car door.

"can't we just go to the hospital and steal her some blood?", shigaraki asked.

"or to a pet store and bring her back some animals for her to kill", dabi suggested.

"no and no! we're going to get her a nice present", you reprimanded as you drove off to the mall.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"we're here to pick you up, himi", you said as you walked to the park.

toga was wearing a cute red dress and black shoes. her hair was curled and she had a black hair clip in her hair.

eri was wearing a black dress and basically matching you. chisaki was also invited since he was the father of eri. he wore a suit just like the boys, except he had a black tie.

"now, let's go love. we have a dinner reservation", you said as you held toga's hand, who held eri's.

once you all arrived at the restaurant, you were all placed at a long table. toga sat at the head of the table with you and eri on each side of her. chisaki sat next to eri while twice and shigaraki sat after you.  dabi was reluctantly put next to chisaki, much to his displeasure.

after eating the main course, you presented the cake.

"oohhh!! is it real blood??", toga asked.

"i'm sorry love, it's just frosting. we all made it for you", you said, smiling.

you stuck the 5 candles on the cake and dabi lit them up.

"happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday to himiko~
happy birthday to you!!", everyone sang.

toga made a wish and blew out the candles, resulting in many claps and cheers. you took the liberty of cutting the cake and handing everyone a piece.

"happy birthday himi", twice said to her as he presented her with a box.

toga opened the box, seeing a sculpture of a dead bird. you thought it was the cutest thing ever. how twice even got it was beyond your imagination.

dabi got her a necklace that he deemed pretty and shigaraki ended up making her a card. the handwriting was quite squiggly since he was writing it in the car.

eri and chisaki gifted her a new dress and a pair of shoes. toga hugged eri while she just smiled.

you gave her a small bag, it had an adjustable bracelet with a heart charm.

"aw, thank you mama!!", toga said, giving you a big hug.

"of course love!", you replied, smiling.

and thus, you 7 spent the rest of the day telling jokes and laughing way too loud for the restaurant.

"i love you mama! i wanna stay with you forever", toga said as you picked her up.

"i love you too, himiko".