Chapter 4: The Picnic

Pic above is Denny (AKA Sean O'Pry)

Chapter 4: The Picnic

When we got to a store/cafe, Denny payed for some clothes. He took jeans that hugged his ass, Kenny grabbed too small of pants, and I got shorts. Like tiny shorts. My trunks were longer. Maybe if my body wasn't so feminine, I wouldn't have to wear clothes that looked like they belonged to a teenage girl. At least Denny's shirt was long enough to cover some of my insecurities. It's one thing to be with the Aiden's wearing tiny clothes. It's another thing to be in public wearing even tinier clothes. 

"You want to get lunch?" Denny asked. I shrugged, but Kenny nodded his head vigorously.

"Yes. I'm starving." He said, rubbing his hands together. Denny laughed at the wide grin on his husband's face.

"All right, let's go."

Kenny gave me his keys and told me to wait in the car while they got some food. I didn't see the point, but I wasn't going to argue. So, I sat in the truck and waited.

Kenny's truck is a fairly old truck with only a single couch-like seat where the fabric was ripped and stained from years of spilling coffee on it. And years of not cleaning. Kenny didn't really like to clean it. 'Too much work,' he said. I usually ended up cleaning it...at least when we were talking. The blue paint outside was fading, and some of it ripping, and some parts you couldn't see because of how dirty it was. It even smelled like dust.

I was going to have to talk to him.

While I waited, I messed with the dials on the dashboard. I messed with the temperature, looked through the compartment, and changed the radio station. I was turning the knob for the station, and all of a sudden, it fell off and fell on the floor.

"Shit." I hurriedly picked it back up and tried to shove it back on the metal piece sticking out. I'd just gotten it to a position where it wouldn't fall off when the door opened and Kenny climbed in.

"So, Denny and I had this idea..." He started. I nervously glanced at him.

"Uh oh." I voiced my thoughts. He laughed. 

"I promise it's nothing crazy." He said, holding up a strip of cloth. "Can I?" He asked. I just stared at it dumbfoundedly. 

"Seriously? What happened to nothing crazy?"

"It's not!" He protested, laughing. "It's not like we're going to take you to the woods and leave you there!"

"Gee, thanks for the reassurance." I said sarcastically.

"Please?" He asked. I was about to shake my head, but he gave me puppy eyes.

"Don't do that!" I whined. "You know I can't say no when you do!"

"Exactly! Please?" He asked again.

I sighed. "Promise you won't leave me stranded?" I joked with a serious face. He promised. I paused.

"Ugh! Fine," I gave in. He "Yes!" —ed and tied the cloth around my eyes, his fingers lingering in my hair. He (not so) discreetly inhaled then exhaled contently on my head. My eyes widened and I blushed. "Did you just smell my hair?" I asked, my voice an octave higher than normal. 

"Don't flatter yourself," he laughed and hit me upside the head. I just shook my head and leaned against the seat with Kenny's arm around my shoulders.

 The drive was a little awkward and quiet, but finally the car stopped and turned off. Kenny pulled me out his side. When I stepped on the ground, it was soft and the area smelled like wet earth. Kenny put an arm around me and led me up a hill, making sure that I didn't trip over anything.