Chapter 32: The Favor

Gif above is...Random? 

Chapter 32: The Favor

I nervously approached Kenny's truck. I'd used Jackie's phone to ask him to pick me up at the school. It took most of the day, but they finally convinced me.

Well, 'convinced' is a loose term. More like threatened.

So there was 25 people in the music room waiting for their hometown celebrity. I wasn't even sure if he'd agree.

If he did, what would he make me do? Give or receive a blow job?

Haha, yeah right.

Oh, my God, what if he asks to give or receive a blow job?

No, no. Don't think about it. Just ask him, and he'll hopefully say no. To both.

I opened the door to the truck and climbed in, my nerves bouncing off the walls. I kept the door open and one leg out.

How to start? 'Hey, Kenny, I have a favor to ask you. And no, you can't ask for a blow job.' Yeah, I don't think so.

"Did you forget something?" Kenny asked. I glanced at him. He was still wearing his suit, but his tie was loose.

"No..."

"Then close the door." He said.

I bit my lip. Now or never. "Um, Kenny?" He didn't look up from his phone. "I, um...I have another favor to ask you."

He paused, then looked up, out the windshield. "Another?" I nodded. He looked over at me and raised a brow. "You need another favor?" He asked slowly. I nodded again. He sighed. "I think one is enough."

I bit my lip. "Please?" I begged. He didn't say anything. I cringed saying the next words. "I'll give you 10 minutes." He glanced at me, then back to his phone. "Um, 15." He didn't look up. "20...?" Still nothing. I mentally hit my head against the dashboard as many times as the next number. "30."

He looked up. "Now you're talking. Here are my terms: I can, at any time, come up to you. If you try to get away, I will restart the time completely over. And I can do it at a total of 32 minutes."

I bounced my leg and clenched my jaw. "Fine." I said through my teeth.

"Great!" He put his phone in his pocket and turned to me. "What's the favor?"

I sighed. "Follow me." I got out and waited for him to come around, then walked into the building and down the stairs. Before I got to the music room, I stopped Kenny. "Don't do anything embarrassing, please." I said. "Or I will cut your time in half." He just smiled and we walked in.

To be instantly bombarded by gasps and squeals.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Someone yelled excitedly.

"Eek! It's Ken-Dal!"

"I can't believe he did it!"

"No kidding."

I rolled my eyes. Those last two were Rachel and Jackie. "Good luck with that." I told Kenny and walked to my corner of the room where my easel was set up. There was lots of squealing and yelling. I ignored them all and worked on my canvas.

Jackie hung back near me, while Rachael and Bruce were near the front of the crowd. Kenny was smiling and answering questions and giving out autographs. Occasionally, he'd look over at me, but I'd quickly look back to my work.

Damn, I got to stop painting Kenny. Shit, he's coming over here. I set down my paintbrush and grabbed the canvas.

"Hey." He stopped me. "You didn't tell me about this."