6- Denial

Chapter 6- Denial

Nevaeh's POV

"Why did you do it?" That was the first thing he asked well damn serious to me, his dark blue walls of his office weren't calming in the least.

With my arms once again cuffed behind my back. Luca lounging in his black executive bonded leather chair, relaxed not restricted. Assessing the door on my way in it's soundproof, the first time in ten years I'm back at the pack house but seemingly as a captive, a prison. I didn't feel any sort of comfort that I did when I was a little girl. It felt suffocating and the walls feel like they are shrinking towards me.

"Why did you partnered the rogue's to attack our pack?" He scuffed disgustedly at me, like a was a lowly disgusting vermin.

I raised a brow questioningly at him, confused of what he's going on about. I really don't like this, what the hell is going on. "Is that why you were so eager to kill him? So he couldn't say anything?"

I stared at him confused as hell, I just want to go back to Zay, he's probably cooking now. He would soon come to wake me up and I can't wait. I need to get this over with and go to him.

"Answer me, damnit!" His outburst frightened me, I jumped a little at the sudden slam on his desk.

"Alpha Luca, I am not aware of what you speak." I muttered, I don't like talking, I don't like showing my face yet I'm forced to do it.

"You're lying!!" He shouted angrily, my ears felt like their two minutes away from bleeding. My hearing is way way way more enhanced.

"Why you asked me to answer if you knew you weren't going to listen or believe me alpha?" I asked quizzically, this is awfully confusing.

"Don't be a smartass." He growled, a hateful glare directed straight towards me. It hurt really bad, that my mate looked at me like that but it hurts more because he had rejected me.

"Did you planned for your brother to be killed?" I stared at him equally in shock and horror.

"Did you want the Beta position?" No I didn't do this, it didn't happen. What is he talking about?

"Why did you do it?" He questioned further, I didn't do anything!!

"What was your goal?" Goal to what, I don't know what I want to do in the future. I just want to stay with Zay.

"Did you just want your brother out your life?" He interrogated, why is he asking this?

"No!!" I crouched on the floor, curling into myself, covering myself ears from his vicious and deceitful words.

"Zay Zay is alive! Zay is alive cooking at home and will wake me up in twenty minutes like he always did!! HE'S NOT DEAD!!!" I screamed out, rocking back and forth to calm myself.

"Who are you trying to convince me or you?" He looked down at me pitifully, I shook my head trying to keep out his lying words.

"He's alive! He's alive. He's alive." I continued to mutter under my breath, I knew he could still hear it though.

"Sheila, put her back in the cell and call the pack doctor." He order the warrior, I believe it's the one that brought me here.

She did exactly that and now I was in the dirty, cold cell again. I curled up in the corner blocking away everything, block the little sunlight, blocking the rustle of leaves outside, blocking out his words echoing in my head. He's alive I know it, this is nothing but a stupid nightmare.

After a while the cell door opened again and a beautiful blonde stepped in. She looked like she was glowing in her white coat in this dark cell. I returned my head to my arms, just wanting the comfort of the dark.

"Hello dear, I'm honey." I thought her voice sounded sweet as honey, I guess her name suited her.

"How are you feeling?" She put down her bag and sat on the floor leveling with me but left a distance between us.

"Restricted and suffocated."

"Is it because of this cell?" She inquired softly and soothingly. I shook my head in denial.

"Why then?" I feel like I could tell her anything, she had a comforting aura.

"They're telling me my brother is dead and he's not. I can't wake up from this nightmare." I muttered shakily, looking at the dirty shirt that covered my body.

"How do you know Zander's alive?" She inquired

"Because, because...because he as to be. He wouldn't leave me, he can't leave me." I muttered, a soft desperate cry in my voice.

"Alright I have to go for now." She smiled and walked out to me Luca a few cells down. I buried my face in my arms again.

"She's in denial." Honey's voice travelled to my ears.

"Denial of what? The rogue attack or her brother?"

"Her brother's death, she honestly still think he's alive. I doubt she would partnered with the rogues when she doesn't want anything but be by her brother. She's still a child to an extent, she hasn't been exposed to outside life of her house that much over the past ten years. The only thing in her eyes is her brother. She would never try to get contact with rogue's much less try to kill her brother. She's too naive, innocent and oblivious.,"

"You get all that from few questions in two minutes?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes and from what I've known like everyone else. The eyes are canvas of many paintings in one, look hard enough, close enough and you will decipher what it holds."

It went quiet after that, the both left but someone took their place  a few minutes after. They were actually far from my cell but I still could hear them clearly because my hearing doubled even more than a shifted wolf.

"Good job, Finn. They would never suspect me and they already hate that dumb girl." I recognized that voice, even over the years I couldn't forget the shrilled voice of the gamma.

"You kill the beta, your work is now complete." T-the gamma schemed to kill Zander, this nightmare is too realistic. This is gonna haunt me for weeks.

"I'm curious why did you pay us to kill the beta." The rough voice of the man reverbrate through my ears.

"Because I want my daughter to get the gamma position to and my son the beta. They would never let that little brat get the position and definitely not after she 'killed' her brother." She laughed, I tightened my arms around me. Wake up, please. Wake up just wake up Nevaeh.