9- Guilty

Chapter 9- Guilty

Nevaeh's POV

"How is this possible?" The Alpha gritted out, I guess he isn't happy about hearing about this technique.

"It is an old technique that was forgotten because of it's difficulty to used and was render useless by a lot who could use it except a few." I explained, glaring at the monster.

"If what you say is true how do you know this man is an Alpha?" An elder inquired, I breathed out. It's not over yet.

"Because I knew his aura from my parents murder."

"You were only five." Someone shouted from the pack.

"Silence. Ms Darkhart you were merely five years old you couldn't possibly know the difference between auras at that age." He concluded, my eyebrow ticked.

"Yet I was old enough to be blamed for my parents death." I growled, glaring at him in anger.

"You don't have substantial proof to back your claim. For all we know you could actually be an omega. It is not unheard of." He calmly stated, my eyebrow ticked again he was really pissing me off.

"Is that so?" I released my aura, gosh it felt good. It was like a load lifted off my back.

"What the fuck?" I heard a groaned, I turned to see Luca showing his neck to me bowing and so was everyone else. Huh?

"What is this?" An elder groaned, trying to resist yet he couldn't.

"I-I don't know." It had never being this powerful, I quickly reeled it back in. Sighs were released in the air when the pressure was release off them.

"What is the meaning of this?" The alpha raged, oh dear!

"I am sorry, Alpha. I did not know this would happen."

"Of course you did, you knew exactly this would happen. After all it was what convinced you to think you were better than these people and conspire to take the Beta seat but that wasn't your true goal." The rouge mused, a wicked glint in his eyes. He turned to the Alpha.

"Her true goal was to become alpha and take over the pack!" His voice raised, sounding so convincing and these people here will eat up what they want to hear.

"That's not true!" I roared, I could feel the ache of my canines lengthening.

"That's enough! Elders what is your verdict." There are a total of nine elders, only one female.

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Innocent." I felt hope at that one, I waited for the others in hope it would turn into my favor.

"Guilty."

"Guilty." No no no they are gonna let him walk away like that.

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty." He won't get any consequences, my family's murder won't get justice.

"Nevaeh Darkhart, you are hereby guilty of infiltrating with rouges and conspiring the death of Beta Darkhart." They will just let him free, roaming this Earth with out a single consequence.

"This would be a death sentence but out of respect for the great love our late Betas and Beta female had for you. Nevaeh Darkhart is banished from White Calm Pack."

I turned to the rouge, he was already looking at me with a triumphant look in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes into a hard glare, "I will kill you."

Those were the only words I uttered, now I remembered why I didn't talk for all these years. It was a waste of breath, time and energy. They never listened to what I say, it was always useless so I kept my words and I kept my thoughts to myself. What's the point of talking if no one was going to listen?

My chain rattled as they pulled it from under the bolt and I charge towards the rouge. Rage clouded my mind and my canines ached to sink into his flesh. I only got a few inches close before I was grabbed back.

"Calm down Nevaeh it's no good doing this now." Devardio's voice floated through the clouds of anger covered my mind.

He was right, I will have my revenge soon enough. I will have his blood on my hands in due time, I will make sure of it. They started leading me down the path, it felt more like a walk of shame with their disgust and hateful stares. I didn't even do anything wrong yet I'm at the receiving end of them.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned, looking up.

"To your house to get what you need and get off the pack land. The Alpha has given you an hour." Oh I see. Soon we arrived at my home, I rushed in.

I only threw in some clothes in a bag with our savings we had at home and the credit cards along with some other necessities. I finished in a short while and a just stood there a second assessing my room, I remember the times Zander would come it here for me. A tear slipped down my cheek, I gently wipe it away and turned to the door.

I stopped as the sight of something caught my vision. I took up Mama's locket, Zander must have taken it off the night when he put me to bed. I clasped it around my neck and gently place the family photo in my bag that was beside it.

"Are you ready?" Devardio's voice travelled from the door. I nodded and left the place I called home. Taking a final look at it, engraving it in my mind.

I will come back to you.

I took Zander's car, I wanted to be close to him and he loved his car. His scent was still thick in here, I breathe in softly and a smile lit up my face. I know I know, I'm 15 years old; I shouldn't be driving but who does it matter to. I need a vehicle to head to the human town miles away from here.

It was where Zay had taken us on my birthday, I shouldn't have any problem staying there. With that I started up the car and started my drive without looking back. If they think this will be the last of me they are horrible mistaken. My family was murdered and the man who did it was walking away scotch free because they are too blinded by their hatred for me.

I don't get it! They stand before me today telling me I was 5 I barely knew anything! Yeah I was 5 did that stop them from putting the blame on me? No! I went through torment, Zay went through problems because of such ridiculous mindset. I will never forgive them for that.

And that so called gamma ooh no, I haven't forgotten about you. I've got a list of names and yours underlined. You are on the top of my list right after Andrew James. I will kill you all even if it's the last thing I do, I will follow through my promise and I will live. I will live to shred you to pieces.

I gripped the wheel tighter, glaring ahead. In two minutes I will cross over the pack boundary, I look forward to the begin of their bloody end.