12- Andrew

Chapter 12- Andrew

Nevaeh's POV

Blondie slowly raised up from his bent position he went into to avoid colliding with Albert. He looked at his body and then at me, a thick silence covered the campsite.

"Wasn't she human?!" A guy asked confused, his voice trembling slightly.

"I don't care, kill her." Blondie growled, glaring at me.

"Wait! She's the girl Andrew said boss is looking for. There is a $6,000 reward to bring her in." Huh? It is Andrew James after all. At the attack he had said something about can't bring you to him dead.

Blondie started smirking at the mention of a reward. "Get her boys but don't damage her too much."

The four surrounded me, I had thought they would underestimate me and attack one by one. I guess they aren't so stupid. I eyed them before they attacked at once, trying to overpower me.

I kicked two but I wasn't fast enough as one grab me from behind, I flicked my head back slamming into his chest. These guys are really tall to me, stand at a pitiful height for a wolf of 5ft. He wheezed, losing his grip but another came charge towards us. I kicked up and land a kick square in the face, the momentum knocked my capturer off his feet and I rolled off him. I scrambled to my feet kicking him in the face in the process and knocking him out.

I ducked and felt the breeze off a punch zipping over my bent form, I elbowed the guy in the stomach and a punch to the head when he hunched. Effectively, killing him. This is why I love targeting the head so much. It's fatal with the right force and area with just a single punch.

Three down, three to go. I turned just in time to dodge a right hook and I stepped back a little to put some space between us. The guy I had kick came and stood beside him. They both attacked simultaneously I had to be alternating between dodging and attacking from both sides. Luckily their main focus was on the upper body was it wasn't a tedious task. Watching their moves, they attack the same it's not so surprising as from what I can tell, they are twins.

They both strike for my head, acting quickly I stepped back and they hit each other having a rare double knock out. I stared at their fallen body, I suddenly felt a presence behind me. My eyes widen as I glanced back and saw a clawed hand coming at me full force, I sidestepped but Blondie still managed to graze my cheek.

Blood gentle flowed to the surface, I wiped away the blood keeping my gaze on him. "Where can I find Andrew?"

"Ha like I'll ever tell you." He scoffed, I shrugged charging towards him this time.

His hand slashed at me but it only met air as I dodged is aggressive attempts. I hit away his hands that strike at me, easing my away towards him. With him in arms reach, I buried my hand in his chest with a swift strike and crushed his heart.

He stared a gape before falling to the ground. I wiped my hands on my rag I had on me, cleaning away the excess blood. "Okay kids I want you keep you eyes close, I'm gonna unbound you."

They nodded and listen to me, I untied them and quickly bound snapped neck of the unconscious wolves to ensure they remain that way for a long time. I take hold of the kids hands and guide them towards town. When I know they are away from sight range I let them open their eyes.

"Thank you, lady." The male said after a while.

It was getting dark and the girl was stumbling a lot, if I didn't have a hold of her hand she would have tripped already. I scooped her into my arm before she got any serious damage and kept a firm grip on the little guy. They were visibly scared, from all the trembling they were doing, the little girl hid her face into my neck.

After twenty minutes, we made it out of the woods. The boy had gotten sleepy and start stumbling so I had to carry him too. It's a bit difficult not with strength but more with their positions and everything. I'm short, the girl is 4'6 and the boy is about 5'2, taller than me. Carrying two children with my small body left them in an awkward position but I don't think they minded with the way they're snoring in my shoulder. At this rate it would take forever to reach town, so I used my wolf speed and got there in a minute.

I dropped them home, the mother was crying and repeatedly thanking me and all that drama. I just wanted to drop them off and get back to those rogues. I had finally got away and headed back to the woods. Perfect timing too, they were just gaining consciousness.

"Where can I find Andrew?" I asked calmly, once they all gained consciousness.

"We're not telling you anything!" A ginger growled out, I shrugged, getting up.

"Okay then." I strolled towards him, effortlessly I ripped out his heart and dropped it before them. I walk back to the log and sit.

"Now, where can I find Andrew?"

"W-we don't know." The brunette stutters out, I raised an eyebrow.

"Really now?" I start walking towards him.

"No seriously we don't know! He changes location every week and he doesn't tell where." He rushed out, turning his head with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Then how would you have given him the children?" The other two seem to have trouble processing what's going on.

"He would have send someone to find us. We don't know how they know where we are but they do an always find us."

"What does he want with the children?"

"He want to put them in the death match." Another answers, finally coming to reality.

"Death match?"

"It's a event where they fight to death from different species they had taken or bought."

"Where is it?"

"We don't know." He muttered, looking down.

"What does Andrew want with me?" I mused, what could he want other than my death but he said he want me alive.

"I don't know he just said to bring her and there was a reward for capturing you."

"Who's his boss?"

"No one knows, he keeps him identity a secret and his species. All information on him is sealed."

"Okay, that's all." I started ripping out the heart of them.

"Wait no no you said we live if we answer your question." The brunette gushed, crying in fear.

"When did I ever say such thing?" I asked blankly before killing him.