10- Resources

Chapter 10- Resources

Nevaeh's POV

"126 stabs, 127 stabs, 128 stabs...235 stabs, 13-36 stabs..." I continued my pull ups in a steady rhythm, I had installed a rod at the closet doorframe for this.

"15-50 s-stabs." I let go, breathing hard I grabbed my towel. Wiping my face I sat on my bed glaring up at the wall before me covered in pictures, newspaper clips, notepads and other for of information connected by strings.

It's been three months since I moved into this apartment, three months since I was banished. The town was rather small but it had it's necessities and entertainment except a chemical store of a sort. They would have to buy chemicals and hair products and soaps things like that from the town over so with the money I had, I banked it. Then I got a loan and bought the open plot on the end of town and start construction to build exactly that. It wasn't that difficult I just had to present a good business plan and they were willing to let me get the loan. It's been going well another month it will be completely finished with construction and decor and good to open for business.

The best part about that area is it's directly in front of the forest. It's unclaimed territory there, right between the pack and the town but what's great about it is the variety and large quantity of various flowers to make my own soaps and hair products and things like that. For the chemical though that would be orders, I would have three different companies to buy from and have plenty of resources to start. I can't just rely on one company, you know the saying don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I have had a simple routine for the day: exercise, work, check on construction, train and then try to gather information about the rouge. Though I'm stuck, I can't seem to get pass this block, pieces are missing, big ones at that. I knew I needed power, connection and money to get Intel on these group and I know exactly how I'm gonna do it. It might take me years to find them though but I don't care.

I got ready for work, I was a waitress at a popular diner here. The town was small, it didn't have a bank or a mall or a hospital, luckily it had a clinic though. People here lived happily and really sociable people, then you have me who is always stuck in my apartment and only come out for work and essentials.

A problem I recently realized is that I can't willingly shift into my wolf and she won't respond when I call out to her. I can tap into the strength and everything to an amazing degree but I can't actually shift. It didn't bother me that much because I wasn't so enthusiastic about shifting anyways, that came with great pain since I'm new to it but I need to train in my wolf form and get comfortable with it's fur.

I head out the apartment and started off to work, I don't drive because it's close and I liked the walk. "Good morning."

"Oh Nevaeh, you're here early again. How many times do I have to tell you, you don't need to come here an hour early." Madeline, the boss reprimanded. What can I say, I like to get a head start.

"I know but I'm more comfortable arriving at least thirty minutes early." The diner opens in an hour at 11 but they are still making preparations anyways.

"Alright, go help with the cleaning." I nodded, getting the mop and work aside Ashlin.

She's Madeline's daughter and usually helps around here when she can. I only see her here in the mornings on Saturday, on weekdays she would come in the afternoon after school. I enjoyed her company, she isn't talkative but she can hold good conversations and always greet with a smile. She's a really humble and polite girl unlike Lora, her cousin.

Lora is more on flirtatious side, she's a smart girl but she flutters her eyes at every single hot guy. A habit that will get her in trouble one day. Lora lived with Madeline and her husband, she will start college next year.

For the next hour we spend our time cleaning and setting up the place to open. I just let my mind wondered to pass time as I cleaned, not that really had any control of it. My hunt for the killers occupy my mind most of the times. I can't really find much information in this town after it is a human town.

Rogues don't usually come here and in order to get further information, I would need some sort of werewolf resource and I would definitely need power and money. The state I am now is not enough to do anything. I need to become stronger physically and economically.

That's the main reason for my business, to earn profit and I know it will. I wouldn't have to worry to much about material and resources. I already had access to varieties of plants and in addition to that I planted a garden and a greenhouse built. Most of the products will be made by me, it would cost less especially for essence oil.

It's a over 6 dollar for a 1 oz essence oil but if I make my own I can buy a 16 oz olive oil or any other oil and create it and that just cost $7.00, the flowers and plants are literally in my back yard so I don't need to spend money on that. So it really cost way less to create my own and that way I can try making different kinds which equal different scented soaps and body wash etc.

I can't wait, I already tried out some and they smell so good. Lora was the first to smell it and asked where I bought it, I just told her I made it myself. Now they buy those little things from me even a few of our customers. It's really good because when I have the building ready I know I already have a few customers and it won't be hard get others seeing as well it will be to only large source of soap and such, in this town.

Though I'm a little worried about the location, it isn't around a populated area and location is an important factor in a profitable business. It's a bit away from the populated area about a twenty minute walk. What I want to do is that after I have enough profit, I will open just a store here so it's more accessable but the manufacturing and everything else will continue at the main building.

"Okay girls, cleanse your habds and get your note pads and refreshments if you like. We open in fifteen minutes." Madeline stated before disappearing in the kitchen.