☽ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 ☽

Alejandro stomped off his private jet with his jaw clenched, black range rovers parked at the bottom.

" Sir, you're finally here" everyone greets me as I put on my sunglasses before taking my last step.
I point at my left hand, Martin. He approaches me with his head looking down arms crossed back.

" Yes?" He asks in a nervous tone

" Where's my father? I thought he'd be here?" I ask in a deep tone

" He's dealing with one of our clubs, the FBI showed up apparently we had someone under our roof that worked for them" Martin stutterd

I walked past him to get in one of the cars, they immediately open the door for me. I turn back to look at Martin and add " What? Are you coming or?"

He nods and get inside right after me.

---

" Y/n! Clock in!" Nathaniel my boss yells out my name as I tie my apron in the waiting room.

I made my way to the front counter, hair tied up in a pony as I ran my hands down my shirt since I didn't have time to iron it.

" They won't let you in like that"  Lily scoffs

I look up at her and roll my eyes at her comment.
I ignore her and clock in anyways then I hear a familiar voice standing up for me.

" worry about yourself lily, you're no one here to judge now you have a table waiting for drinks don't you?" aliz said stepping in between us

I smile before I turned around to face her. She immediately grabbed some straws and covers and stormed off. I chuckle, Aliz turns around to look at me, eyes on my shirt that was all crinkled up.

" Oh, let me guess.. My brother kept you last night"
Aliz scoffs, I roll my eyes and chuckle at her words.

" No, I haven't talked to him since Saturday" I add as she rests her elbows in the counter

" he's too busy trying to get accepted at the agency "
Aliz chuckles and so do I

" Enough chatting more working kiddos, y/n I have a table ready for you." Nathaniel adds getting in between aliz and I. He smiles at her before he turned to look at me, he immediately looks down at my shirt, his eyes widen.

" Y/n! What is that? You're su" he paused to take a deep breath in.

" You're lucky I have an extra shirt in the back..
Small right?" he stutters.

" Yes"

I head back to the supply room and grab a red shirt from the top drawer. I made sure the door was locked before I quickly took my shirt off and put on the other one.

" y/n, hurry we have our boss back and they'll take the VIP top floor you'll be there today with lily to assist them" Nathaniel speaks on the other side of the door in a soft tone.

I grabbed my phone and checked my hair in the black screen before I opened the door. He rests his arm at the door frame with a smile.

" Do you want to take it? I can put someone in yo"

" Yes, of course I can"

" Great now, get going little one you have some tables to assist before 12pm"

He grabs my arm and I exit the supply room ready to start my day.

——-

" Is that why?" I ask my father as he places his face inside his palms. I hear him groan before he adds
" We need more cocaine Alejandro, but the only one that cou" I interrupt him " Your not thinking of the scorpions right?" He glares at me with his jaw clenched " Of course not you idiot, that's not how my family works. If there's a problem I find a solution but listen son. Never never ask for a hand from our enemies"

He pats on my back before he walked out the room.
I look down as I ran my fingers through my hair, who could've done us dirty ?

" Where are we heading?" I ask Martin

"  Septime" he replies

——-

" One more wont hurt come one y/n!" Gia begged as she placed a hand on my shoulder

I looked at Aliz since she was the only responsible worker during lunch period. She looks away and I take the glass. I swallowed squeezing my eyes shut as the strong liquid ran down my throat.

" Thats my girl!" Gia shouts before Nathaniel stormed inside the lunch room.

" It's 12 o'clock everybody back to work!" He shouts

I get up and tie my hair back up as lily approached me. She stands in front of me as Nathaniel slams his hands together.

" VIP" he looks at lily

" I know, I can take this task myself I'm the underboss favorite " lily scoffs giving me a look

I roll my eyes and chuckle " No one asked"

" Have I mentioned how good he's in bed?"

" Enough! If AR see you two like this I guarantee y'all get your ass kicked out" Nathaniel breaks our argument

We both grabbed our aprons and headed to the third floor.

" You do the second table with AR and I'll take the bosses" lily demands and I give her a look.

" AR? Who the fuck is that?" I ask while I grab a couple of covers and cups

" The underboss, the one and only.. he's great in bed" she scoffs

I raise my eyebrow at her comment then I chuckled.

" You didn't have to mention that" I add

She passes right by me shoving my shoulder.

" This bitch" I murmured as I gathered the rest of the things

——-

" So I was thinking we should open the club at the village ? Lots of rich dudes live there it'll be a great business" I suggest as my father puts his hands together listening to my suggestions

" Maybe, but we'd have to hire strippers
and waitress" my father adds

" Pardon me, what would you guys like to drink?"
I hear a familiar voice behind me.

" Wine for me please" My father replies

I turned around to face lily, she smirked down at me while I ran my finger down her thigh making her bite her lower lip then a phone suddenly went off.

——

" Ahh fuck not now" I murmured as reached for my phone in my back pocket. I glanced down at my screen, Mattia.

" Pardon me" I said looking back at the two tables just two men were looking my way.

I rushed downstairs and answered the call

" Mattia! I'm at work!" I shout panicking

" Babe, downstairs parking lot now" he yells back before he ended the call

I groaned making my way downstairs. I politely asked Nathaniel for permission he got mad since I left lily alone but she said she could take it herself.
I went out anyways.

" Y/n! Over here!" Mattia shouts behind me

I turn around and gave him a frown as I approached him. I shoved his shoulder and yell

" I was assisting my boss!"

" I came to say goodbye" he sighs

" What?" I crossed my arms

" Yes. I have my first task in Greece babe. I have a 2 months probation to finally get accepted as an FBI agent"

He pulls me in for a tight hug as a tear escapes my eyes