☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"Alejandro we meet again" I hear a deep voice that I have never heard before, I look at Jaden's way once again and a tall small eyes dude in a royal blue tuxedo shows up behind Jaden.
" y/n baby put the gun down your coming with me"
Jaden tries to take a step closer but I yell
" Don't you dare! I'll shoot hossler! I'll shoot!"

" Y/n! Please don't" Alejandro yells and I didn't even bother to look at him my attention was all on Jaden and that dude " We have to go! The police it's on its way" the tall guy whispers in Jaden's ear.
" Shut it Tayler, I'm not leaving without her"
I hear him say then I start to hear sirens not far from the building.

Alejandro slowly takes the gun from me and places it on his back pocket he pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back with my body shaking.
By that time the scorpions had left " Are you okay?"
He cups my eyes and I could see the pain in his eyes, I nod my head yes and quickly turn to Aliz she was gone. " Aliz?!" I yell

" shh we have to go, Martin took her please the police can't see me" Alejandro carried me in his arms and suddenly everything went black.

———

" Carlos Rosario!, Don't refuse and make things harder come out! The FBIs got you, you don't have a way out!" I yell in a speaker toward a five star hotel in Greece. I feel my boss pat on my back and I turn to face him " If we capture him you're part of the team and have permission to visit your girlfriend"
He says and a small smile starts to form on my face.

The day I've been waiting for so long has finally came I get to capture the guy that killed my girlfriends family even tho she doesn't know, she thinks their family left her but in reality Carlos had killed them.

I turn to look at my team and start to give them signs we proceeded to the building and I was the leader since I was in probation to get in the team.
Guns start to fire right when he comes out and a group surrounded him for him to escape.

————-

" Y/n" I softly peck on her cheek, her loose body in my arms, she seemed so innocent but she knew how to protect herself.

" Don't worry she just passed out" Martin reminds me while he had Aliz in his arms behind us.
My phone suddenly goes off, I carefully place her head down on the seat and pick up.

"Alejandro! The FBI is after me!" I hear my dad yell on the other side of the phone, I start to freak out
" What?! How'd they find you?!" He starts to take deep breaths in " Don't worry my son I got away I'm on my way back, I want you to hire more guys I don't want anything happening to you.. I'll see you tomorrow morning" he says and I let out a breath of relief " Love you dad, please stay safe"
" I will my son"

" is everything okay?!" Martin asks and I nod my head yes.

———

I wake up to a strong smell of alcohol against my nose, I struggle to open my eyes and once I did my head started to hurt. I feel someone thumb caress my cheek " You finally opened your eyes"
I hear Alejandro's deep voice say as I sat up to search around my surroundings.

" Where am I? Where's Aliz? What happened?"
I ask and Alejandro gets closer, " hey don't worry you're safe here and Aliz is next door don't worry mamas" he let's out a weak smile and I break eye contact.

" I told you I didn't want to come here Alejandro,
Why'd you bring me?" I raise my voice and he gets up with his jaw clenched. " You left me no other choice I just want to keep you safe y/n"
He mumbles turning back to face me again.
I give him a fuming glare and look at the bonfire in front of me.

" Why did I pass out?" I ask and he sits next to me again taking a deep breath "You were shaking, you were scared your heart couldn't take it so you passed out." He caresses my cheek again. I turn my back on him and cuddle my pillow as tears started to build up. " I want to rest" I say and I feel his body leave the bed "fine" he mumbles I hear his footsteps then the door shutting. I quickly sit up and get on my feet to look out the window, all I could see is a bunch of trees and a waterfall under us.

" fuck" I hit the glass and sit on the couch hugging both my legs " Mattia I miss you" I say in a hurt soft tone.

———

" Why is she here?" Lily storms into my room making me clench my jaw at her " Don't talk to me like that Chee" I approach her and she approaches me too. She looks up at me with fuming eyes
" You're mine Rosario" she mumbles and I chuckle at her choice of words.

I cup her face with both my hands and look dead into her eyes with my jaw clenched
" Don't get your hopes up there's only one women I love and that isn't you Chee" I whisper in her ear as I softly pecked her neck " You're just a good fuck and don't get mad because I know you like it" I wrap my hand around her neck and give her a smirk.

She pulls me in for a kiss that turned
into us making out.

I don't write smuts for irrelevant people :)

" Don't worry you're still in charge of everything and I want you to keep an eye on those two"
I softly peck her forehead and she smiles cuddling next to me. I look out the view and let out a sigh.
I looked down at her and she had fallen asleep so I carefully got up and jumped into my boxers.

I hear a knock on the door making turn to lily to make sure she didn't wake up which she didn't she grabbed the pillow and cuddled it.
I walk to the door and once I open it Kairi is standing outside " Tayler and Jaden want to speak with you" he whispers and I shut the door quietly behind me.

" Are they here? How'd they find m" he interrupts me " No they're on FaceTime, your office " he says and I nod my head " Come with me" I look up at him and head downstairs to my office.

——-

" Are you sure about this?" I hear Tayler say as I approached my MacBook. I sit on my chair and clench my jaw as I looked at the computer,
Jaden clears his throat " I want to make a deal with you, and I won't take a no for an answer because I know how much you and your family " I interrupt him " Talk" I clench my jaw and so does Tayler.

" I'll give you 5tons of cocaine if you give me y/n"
He says sitting up and getting serious, I look over the computer and kairi furrows his eyebrows at his choice of words.

———-