☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎~~~

"What's your name young lady?" He asks as he approached me with his eyebrows raised, its like if he knew me or something.
" Dad please" Alejandro pleaded behind him,
"Shut it Rosario" he clenched his jaw when he turned around to look at him.

I slowly turned my head to look at Aliz and she was trying to hold back her tears, I grabbed her hand and tighten my grip " Y/n sir" I mumble.
He turns around and furrows his eyebrows
"Y/n? What?" He stutters, I let out a weak smile
"Reyes" I reply and he starts to run his fingers through his hair.

" Dad wha" Alejandro gets cut off "Sir!"
A buff man storms inside "The FBI! They're here!"
He shouts and everyone in the room starts panicking even I " Alejandro Rosario, Carlos Rosario! Come out you guys are surrounded and have no escape!"
I hear mattia yell on a speaker.

My eyes widen and tears start to build up,
I placed a hand on my chest suddenly everything went black.

———-

"Fuck" I run and check up on her she had fainted,
I look at Aliz and she seemed worried
" fuck fuck!" My dad groans walking up and down the room " The tunnel sir" Martin suggest making him snap out his thoughts "Yes yes, son go!"
My dad yells and I look up at him.

" I'm not leaving you dad" I give him fuming eyes
" Alejandro listen to" I cut him off " Martin take them to the tunnel, Kairi please don't let anything happen to them" I demand carrying y/n in my arms.
" Yes sir as you wish" Martin grabs her and exits the room. " What are you doing?" Kairi mumbles as he approached me. " don't worry about it I'll be fine and I'll come back with my dad now take Aliz!"
I shout and he exits the room with her.

" what are you doing son" my dad sighs as he pats on my back, I look at him and take a deep breath
"I'm not leaving you behind dad" I say and start to approach Justin. " Go check every spot we have filled with money, drugs and weapons" I demand he nods his head and exits the room with three other men.

I look at my dad and he smiles at me
"I'm proud of you, you've learned so much in so little time" he stutters before we stormed out the room and checked up on the guys.

———

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"We have to go in sir! What if they're planning an escape?!" I raise my voice at my boss as he looked up at the mansion. " not yet" he clenched his jaw and I hit the cars window " I'm going in!" I yell and start walking up to the house " Polibio! Come back here!"
He yells behind me but I ignore him.

"We're going in, LISTEN UP WE'RE GOING IN!"
I yell at my team " Yessir" they yell back and we start to head inside.

———

"Dad! They're coming!" I yell as I looked out the glass wall and they were coming inside, seconds later guns started to fire and my dad yells
" Alejandro go! I got it from here!" I nod my head no as I approached him " GO! For the love of god please listen to me!" He raises his voice as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead " I love you son, I'll see you in the other side" he smiles and gives me a push towards the door.

"Dad" I mumble turning to look at him as I stood under the door frame " I love you" I add and storm out.  " Rosario put your hands up" I hear a deep voice say behind me, I freeze without making a move "shit" mumble. " Hey you! Turn around" I hear my dad yell behind me, I feel his eyes leave my body so I go for a run but then a bullet fires and hits my chest.

————

I woke up to the sounds of guns firing, All I saw was a dark place, I start search my surroundings
"Where am I?" I ask and someone places his hand against my mouth " Shh, we're safe here"
I hear Martin whisper in my ear.

I spot Aliz in Kairi's arms so I push Martin off and approach her "Aliz" I pull her close and hug her, she starts to sob. " Mattia is here" she whispers in my ear and my eyes widen.

So I wasn't hallucinating?!

Tears started to build up as I searched around the room Alejandro wasn't here. At this time I realized we were in a tunnel and even if I wanted to take Aliz out of here so we could go to mattia I couldn't.
We were extremely watched over, Martin gets up and clears his throat " Let's go" he says as he approached me and grabbed my wrist.

" Where are we going?" I stutter as everyone else got up and we started to walk in the dark and I didn't get an answer to my question. All I was hoping is for Alejandro not to find out mattia my boyfriend was part of the FBI.

———