☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"Hey mamas" Alejandro smirks at me as Aliz jumps back in the pool "exercising?" I ask with eyebrows raised, he gets nervous right away
"Uhh... yeah something like that... how's the pool?
wanna go for a swim?" He smirks as he grabs my wrist and tightened it.
"I'm done for the day" I fake a smile and start walking back inside, I take a deep breath then roll my eyes "Asshole" I mumble before my body was pinned to the wall.

I gasp as Alejandro starts hovering all over my body
"Don't you ever walk away from like that again"
He whispers in my ear in an angry tone, I roll my eyes and duck my body under his arm.
"Or else?" I ask and he clenches his jaw,
"Don't provoke me" he mumbles and I let out a small chuckle " Yeah right" I walk away before he pinned me to the wall again.

I feel his gun brush my thighs making my heart rate go up " I'm done playing your stupid little games, yesterday you were all sweet and now you're being that stubborn girl again" he gives me a fuming glare as I wrapped my hand around his neck to pull him closer. " That's how you're asking me to be"
I looked down at his lips to tease him a little more before I dodge him to the side.

"I heard you were having a great time this afternoon"
I cross my arms and give him the look which made him nervous " Y/n, Lily is" I interrupt him
"I want my and Aliz freedom back, I'm not yours Rosario! You don't own me" I raise my voice making him clench his jaw.
"You can't your in dan"
" In danger? Talk about danger when I live with the most wanted guy in Miami... let me go!"

He looks down as he caressed his chin, then he looked back at me and started to walk away
"Pack your things, I'll make sure you leave my house today" he says making my stomach sink.

Just like that? Really? I thought he really wanted me to be with him.

———-

ar's pov

"Hey" Kairi mumbles as he walks in my office I put the glass of vodka down on the table and head to the glass wall " Y/n's leaving today" I sigh as he stands next to me "what?" He asks and I slowly turn my head to look at him "yeah she found out I still sleep with lily but bro you have to understand my needs"
I clench my jaw and he pats my back.
"Don't let her go, she's yours and she's in danger outside" Kairi reminds me which made me snap out my thoughts. "Fuck. Yeah" I take a last sip and head out to look for her.

———-

"So you're telling me you don't want to leave?"
Aliz furrows her eyebrows as I groan while packing my things up, I take a seat and look at
"Promise me you won't get mad" I raise my eyebrow at her and she chuckles "I won't" I take a deep breath and say "I actually enjoy being with him".