☽𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 ☾

"Thank you but we don't like violence" I roll my eyes and he chuckles at my choice of words, Aliz elbows me and raises her eyebrow " who says he was? He can just teach him a lesson" she whispers and Alejandro agrees.

"Are you fucking serious?" I yell and she chuckles
"Chill out y/n I promise I won't hurt him" Alejandro scoffs and I turn to give him the look.
" I missed that look" he smirks pulling me close by my waist, Aliz cleared her throat before she walked away leaving us alone. I tried to pull away but he grabbed me tighter "Alejandro let me go" I roll my eyes and he gets closer to where his breath brushed my rosy cheeks.

I started to feel sick I didn't know if I was getting turned on or if I was just disgusted to have him close. " Are you sure you me to let go?" He whispers in a seductive way as he ran his veiny hand down my spine to my ass. I looked at him in the eyes which took me back to high school where we would make out after our lessons, I was clearly turned on by the way he was seducing me he knew how to make me crave him.

" I know you're wanting me as much I do right now"
He whispers in my ear, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear so he could start giving me wet kissing down my neck sending chills down my spine.
" I missed you y/n, I want you so bad right now but I won't force you." He pulls away clenching his jaw and I let out a breath of relief.

He takes a few steps back and winks before he walked away. I started to scratch my head and started to whisper "y/n no! you're with mattia"
I kept on reminding myself then I felt a tap on my shoulder that snapped me out my thoughts.
" so this is what we're wearing" lily scoffs and I let out a fake smile.

" what's this?" I grab the piece of cloth on my hand,
A mini skirt and a red crop-top.
" this is so hoe-ish, tell AR I won't be wearing this" I give her back the uniform but she places it next the steps. "I'm sorry, we don't get to choose"
She says in a soft tone, she seemed hurt I didn't know what was going on until I saw a bruise on her left arm.

" are you okay?" I ask and she nods her head,
"Of course I am after last night with Alejandro"
She smiles and walks away, I rolled my eyes with a sigh before I headed to the back to get familiar with my new job.

———

"Kairi you said?" I ask Aliz as she sat in front of me, I tapped my pen on the table and she nods her head.
"Last name?" She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear "Cosentino" she says in a soft tone making me freak out inside. "Cosentino?" I ask again in a worried tone.

How the hell am I going to hurt my best friend? How did she not know he works with me?!

I clear my throat and get up to serve myself a drink
"Don't worry I'll get it taken care of.. would you like a drink?" I say and she gets up.
"Um no thank you sir." She scoffs " I don't drink"
I chuckle since I knew she was lying but ignored it.
" fine, get ready for tonight it'll be your first shift with y/n and lily" I point at her before I took a drink.
She nods her head and walks out.

———-

" ugh" I groan pulling down my skirt for the hundredth time but it wouldn't stay because of my curves. " you look like a bad bitch" Aliz gives me the look and I smile " I don't like wearing hoeish outfits"
I scoff and she chuckles as she applied lipgloss
" but you wear it in front of mattia" she scoffs and my stomach goes insane. The music starts to play loudly and lily walks in with Alejandro.

I looked at him through the mirror his eyes went straight to my body making him smirk.
Lily noticed and gets jealous " okay, I'm in charge of keeping you two together, so let's get started girls" she shouts with a smile. I turn around and return a smirk giving him the look which always turned him on. He cleared his throat as he ran his fingers through his hair.

" Aliz I have a table for you bbg, lily baby take her"
He says and I start to make my way out after them but Alejandro pulls me back.
" fuck" he groans and I chuckle
" can I get to work sir?" I turn to look at him which he was already day dreaming of me.
"You're not going out like that" he raised his eyebrow and I cross my arm " I was told to by your girl" I scoff and he chuckles " you look incredibly hot mamas" he smirks getting close but I take a step back.

" I have work to get done" I smile and walk out, I let out a big breath what was I thinking? What did I want to get from going along with him flirting?
Fuck I have a whole man. I thought to myself as I walked to the bar with the girls.

" hey sexy!" I hear a deep voice yell, I ignored it and kept walking " Table 5" lily scoffs as she handed me a tray with drinks in it. I walked over to the table
"Here you go guys" I start to place down the drinks when I feel one of them brush his hand down my thigh. " hey ma, can I have you number?" He chuckles and I take a few steps back trying to keep myself together. "Um I have a boyfriend" I awkwardly smile and walk away with the tray.

"Hey you! Y/n babygirl" I hear someone yell, the voice seemed familiar so I looked around then I spotted Jaden at table 8 trying to get my attention.
I roll my eyes and walk to the bar once again,
"What the fuck" I hear Aliz say I look up at her and she was looking up to the VIP.

Kairi was next to Alejandro.