☽𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"he was going to propose" i wipe my tear off and kairi let's out a weak smile "it was better telling the truth then keep lying to him... imagine he proposed what were you going to do knowing you cheated on him?" kairi frowns and i shrug as make my way to get myself a drink.

"what are you doing? you're not drinking.
we have to go" he takes the glass from my hands and i give him a death glare. "i'm not going, i don't work for AR anymore" i scoff and snatch the glass from his hand "y/n please don't make this worst, i don't want to use violence" he mumbles and i take a shot.

"use it. kill me. i don't give a fuck." i scoff and he sighs "alejandro wants you there tonight, not just him but el coronel... he wants to thank you for giving him such good work"he says behind me and i furrow my eyebrows.

"el coronel?... fine... something red right?" i ask and he nods his head yes, i take another drink and smile
"give me 30 minutes and we'll leave" i point at him with my finger and he nods so i head upstairs to look for my dress.

————

"lily, where's kairi?" i ask as i grab her waist
" kairi went to pick her up i think" she scoffs as the two waitress leave us alone "you look so good in this dress, where'd you get it? was it stefano?" i ask and she chuckles "i wanted to wear something special for tonight since we're heading to your penthouse house after" she smirks as she gripped on my shirt.

"fuck you drive me insane" i groan and smile before i softly pecked her lips, i look up and frown right away
"what are they doing here? didn't i make myself clear? i didn't want any of our enemies here tonight!
jake!" i raise my voice and he's behind me right away.

"yes?" he asks and i turn around to face him with my jaw clenched "what are the scorpions doing here?" i ask and he looks over my shoulder
"i don't know sir... i th" he gets cut off
"alejandro dear... i thought you knew my beloved jaden and bryce were my nephews" el coronel smiles and i clench my jaw "who would've thought right? AR making business with his enemies " i hear jaden say behind me making me angry.

"why didn't you tell me? you know my fathe" he cuts me off "oh no don't worry... he doesn't have to know"el coronel smiles and i leave with my jaw clenched.

————

"red... where's my red dress? ugh." i groan as i searched around my closet then i hear a knock on my door "y/n... it's been 30 minutes" kairi says and i roll my eyes " i can't fi... ou... okay i'm heading out right now!" i yell as i struggled to fit in my dress.