☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟☾

"Aliz babe" I grab her arm but she snatches it from me right away giving me a dirty look as tears started to built up tears which broke me.
"You knew?!" She yelled and I was confused as fuck
"No what the fuck! Of course not!" She starts heading to the elevators and I follow her.

The guards were outside the room and once they saw me they let us in, I tried to stop her but she didn't let me. Once we walked in I looked at Alejandro right away while she pushed Kairi making him clench his jaw. " why didn't you tell me?!"
She cried and Kairi grabbed both her wrist and applied pressure " Stop your bullshit Aliz!" He clenched his jaw at her harder.

I was not letting him treat my best friend like that, I noticed Alejandro's gun tucked under his suit so I quickly grabbed it and pointed at Kairi with it.
" Let her go!" I yelled and he looked at me scared
"Y/n! Baby put that gun down!" Alejandro said in a calm loud tone. I started to take steps back while Kairi was still holding Aliz.

" Didn't you hear me asshole?! Let her go bitch!"
I yelled again, I could hear her sob and I had everyone's attention. Alejandro extended both his arm, palms open "Please put that gun down!"
He yelled this time he wasn't calm about it.
" Why did you keep this from Aliz?!" I asked him in an angry tone before Kairi pushed Aliz to my arms and I hugged her dropping the gun on the floor.

Two bullets fired and everyone got scared it was from Alejandros gun. I dropped on the floor with Aliz in my arms, Alejandro quickly got on his knees to check up on me " Are you okay?!" He asks breathlessly I look up at him and give him a dirty look " Yeah" I murmur while Aliz got ahold of me tighter.

Alejandro looked over at Kairi, he rolled his eyes before he grabbed his things and stormed out the room without saying a word.

"Come on we have nothing to do here" I say getting up and helping Aliz up on her feet. Alejandro places his hand on my shoulder
"Don't do that again" he whispers in an angry tone and I just roll my eyes at it.
" I don't want to be here" Aliz sobs and I agree so I take her downstairs and to the back of the building.

" He's involved in the Rosario Mafia" she rolls her eyes and I sigh " What did we get ourselves into"
I add and she lets out a hurt chuckle
"At least Alejandro is really interested in you unlike Kairi" she looks down and I pull her in for a hug starting to rub her arm "drop him" I say and she chuckles " I cant I love him" she whispers and I nod my head in disappointment.

————

I woke up with a huge headache, we asked to leave early last night for what had happened Aliz spent the night and let's say we drank a little just a little.
I glanced down at her she didn't deserve everything she was going through. I sigh before I turned to my night stand and grab my cellphone, I missed mattia so much I tried to give him a call
But it went straight to voicemail which made me sad.

I heard coughing next door so I quickly got up to check up on my grandpa which he was having breathing problems so I had to call an ambulance.
" He'll be okay" Aliz rubs my arm as tears start to build up while I watched them take him away.
"Let's go" I say rushing to my car and Aliz follows me.

————

"Yes, she just got in her car" I hear Martin say as I tapped my pen on the table.
" Follow her" I demand and hang up the call after, Kairi stormed inside my office angry.
" What didn't sleep last night?" I chuckle as I got up to get us some drinks " Shut up, not like you have a crazy girlfriend.. dude what the fuck that was so embarrassing y/n is fucking insane and Aliz ugh don't get me started on that bitch" he groans.

I turn to face him handing him a glass of vodka with ice cubes, he grabs it with a frown and drinks right away. I smirked before I took a sip
" That's what drives me insane of her, last night she proved she's the right one and I will get her back kai just wait bud" I chuckle and he rolls his eyes at my choice of words.

" Anyways we have to talk about the scorpions, they have us tracked down and they're planning on stealing our drugs" Kairi sighs and I get back up with a groan " I got everything under control Cosentino,
I have a jet leaving next week to Columbia babyyy!
If this goes as planned we'll be drowning in millions!" I yell making his mood change right away.
" Let's cheer for that then my boy" he chuckles and we keep drinking.

———-

" Marco Reyes family?" The doctors asks and I quickly get up " Yes, that's me I'm his granddaughter
Please tell me his alright" I say in a worried tone making Aliz rest her head on my shoulder and grabs my hand. The doctor sighs looking down at his board with his eyebrow raised " Yes um well here's what going on... your grandpa" he stutters and I shed a tear  "He doesn't have much time left" I turn my back on him and take a deep breath.

" No y/n! No!" I yell and Aliz comforts me by hugging me tight, I start crying in her arms while she kept on whispering " We'll get through this together I promise " I pull away and wipe my tears yes I didn't want to accept the fact of loosing him but I wanted to stay strong I didn't want him to see me like this or else he'll leave broken as well.

" I'll be back stay here" I say and storm out the building. I opened a secret spot under the drivers seat and take out my box with savings.
" There's no way you're leaving me old man"
I wipe my tears taking a stack and hiding it inside my hoodie, I put the rest back and lock it.

I turned around to see Alejandro parked across from where I was parked at. He was looking right my way which scared the fuck out of me, I looked both ways before I approached him " Are you following me?!"
I ask in a loud tone and he chuckles before he smirked  " Why are you at a hospital?"
He asks " Y/N! Y/N!" I hear Aliz yell desperately making my heart sink.

I turn around and she sheds a tear I start to nod my head " No" I sob " I'm sorry" she mouths and I immediately drop to the floor.
Alejandro gets on his knees and starts comforting me, I grabbed him tight and cried in his arms.
Now I was actually alone in this world, he was everything I had and now he's gone.