☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡☾

"How do I know this is true?" I ask in a soft tone before our eyes met again. He took a deep breath before he clenched his jaw and gripped on the steering wheel harder.

"You can find out by saying no" he replies and I roll my eyes at his choice of words.
I look at Aliz once again and stood quiet for a while
"She can come if that makes you feel less alone, I don't want this to ruin your friendship with her"
He breaks the silence and my eyes widen.

"You'd do that for me" I look at him and smile, his eyes start to sparkle with a smirk on his face.
"What would I not do for you" he sighs and looks away, I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.
" fine" I say and he quickly faces me with a smile
"you'll be safe with me I promise" he cups my face with both his hands and softly pecks my cheek.

" just let me talk to her and pick some things up from my apartment" i say and he lets go of me
" that won't be necessary, I'll take you shopping for new things" he adds before I placed my hand on the handle " no I" he interrupts me " you have no choice baby girl" he winks and I let out a weak smile.

I hopped off and approached Aliz
" We need to talk" I grab her hand and take her away leaving Kairi on his own.
" what?" Aliz asks looking dead into my eyes, I bite my lip nervously before I said "the scorpions are planning to kidnap me tonight, midnight "

" what?! Are you serious!" She raises her voice
"Shhh, I don't want the guest to hear!" I whisper and she looks down " we have to reach mattia, he's our only way out" Aliz sighs and I look at the black ranger rover parked a couple feet from us.

"Actually" she looks at the direction my eyes are looking " Alejandro wants me to move in with him, well actually us... me and you" I say in a soft tone and she starts to freak out.

" What?! No! Y/n, you're with mattia and I'm af"
I interrupt her " No no! Ofc not don't get things wrong I'm only accepting his help because I have no one else but that doesn't mean I forgave him"
I say and she lets out a soft hurt chuckle.

Was I actually accepting his offer after what was about to happen yesterday at the club?
Was I giving in again? No no I love mattia!

"You're right" I mumble and she looks at me confused  " I cant do this to mattia, last night I felt the connection again and I was about to risk it all"
I add and she nods her head in disappointment.

"Y/n" I turn to look at her and furrow my eyebrows,
I started to walk back to the black ranger rover making Alejandro hop off.
" I changed my mind" I say unlocking my car with my key, Aliz quickly rushes up to me.
" what? What do you mean you changed your mind?"
Alejandro asks getting ahold of my left arm pulling me back for me to face him.

" I'm sorry" I frown and hop inside my car.
I drove off with Aliz next to me,
" y/n, what are we going to do about Jaden?"
She asks and I hit the steering wheel with my palm
avoiding a stop sign.
" We're staying at your place" I say

———

" stop trying she just won't give in after what you"
I interrupt Kairi by slamming the door shut
" I'm trying to keep her safe! But her stubborn ass won't let me!" I raise my voice clenching my jaw before i hit the steering wheel with my palm.
" Why do you care so much about her?"
Kairi asks as I rest my head on the steering wheel.

" she thinks I just used her back in high school but no Kairi" I pause to look up at him
" I love her I have always did and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend then my dad took me away before I could to teach me the business" i add in a soft hurt tone making him rub my shoulder.

" I'd give my life if it takes to keep her safe and alive but she just doesn't see that" I stutter before I remembered lily had told me she has a boyfriend
" she moved on" I mumble.

" ale bud, the suns about to set" he says looking out the window and I immediately snap out my thoughts. I look up quickly then reach for my phone.
" what are you doing?" Kairi asks, I pressed my index finger on my lips signaling him to hush.

" Martin, you know what to do... I'm on my way"
I demand before I hanged up the call and drove off to look for them.

———

" Are you sure about this? How do we know we'll be safe there?" Aliz stutters as I quickly packed up my things, I glanced over at the picture frame from my nightstand " Trust me we will" I grab the picture and pack it as well.

" hurry they said midnight but your house is an hour away and who knows they might be watching us right now" I say searching around my room and she starts to freak out.
" stop you're scaring the shit out of me! are you ready?" She asks, I look down at my luggage and nod my head yes.

We quickly head downstairs and I stop by the kitchen to get some ice since Aliz suffered from heart problems. " take this I don't want something to happen to you on our way home" I say handing her the plastic cup she received it with her hands shaking really bad.

I cup her face with both my hands and look dead into her eyes " we'll be okay don't worry"
I kiss her forehead and we start to head to the elevators.

——-

We put on our hoodies and started to walk across the whole entrance and reception.
I feel a hand wrap around my waist making my stomach sink " Where are you going sexy?"
That voice. I snatch my hand already knowing who it was " Jaden, leave me alone" I raise my voice uncovering my head.

" Come with me, I don't want to make a huge scene so don't make things harder baby girl" he whispers pointing a gun at my stomach.
" y/n" Aliz mumbles in a scared tone, I look over his shoulder and see three more guys behind him, I continued to search the hall and there where more but they were being discrete about it.

" Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere" I spit on his chest making him grip on my neck hard.
" you take the other one!" He yells at one of his men as they approached Aliz but she passed out before they could even touch her.

" Aliz!" I scream making Jaden let go, I quickly get the gun I was hiding and point at Jaden with it.
All his men point at me and he starts to laugh, the people around us start to freak out once they hear a
" Jaden Hossler" I take a few steps back to look at the entrance it was Alejandro and his men.

My hands start to shake in fear I glanced down at Aliz body laying down in the ground, Jaden wanting to kidnap me and Alejandro coming for me in the other hand.

———