☽ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 ☾

" It's not like you're always here anyways" I murmured in his ear making him pull away.

" Babe"

I wiped my tear and looked down. Without saying another word I headed back inside and got back to work.

——-

" Please I beg you" lily pleaded

I wrapped my hand around her neck while I placed the tip on her entrance but stoped to look at her for consent, she nods her head and I slam myself in making her dig her nails in my back. Head thrown back while she grabbed on the sides of the sink.

" Fuck, fuck!" She moaned

I couldn't get enough of her so I pushed her hips down, I went deeper and deeper making her wrap her legs around my waist. I groaned before I pulled out and came on her stomach.

" Good babygirl" I kissed her forehead as she gave me a smile.

I pulled up my jeans and walked out the restroom.
I made my way back to the VIP room as I ran my fingers through my hair. Once I walked in my father stood up and thanked everyone for coming, I approached him, his eyes were on me.

" Where were you son?" He asks

" Um, Lily " I chuckle

" Well, I have to head to Greece for some businesses but you'll be in charge of everything here."

" Greece? Let me come with you" I pleaded

" No son I need you here" He pats on my back and leaves, leaving me behind with Martin

I turn to face him and clear my throat " Okay, let's get going we have things to get done"

" So about the club at the village, your dad talked to Hector Marianos dad and they want us to check out the conditions of it so we can open it" Martin says

I nod my head and head to the elevator with two bodyguards and himself behind me.

——

I ran my fingers through my hair thinking non stop of Mattia, I was worried the job is dangerous even tho he doesn't give me attention I still love him and worry about him.

" Here, clean tray" lily slams it on the counter

" What the fuck?" I yell

I look at her trying to hold back my anger, I wanted to punch her pretty little bitch face.

" Get going! You have things to get done"

" I don't follow your orders your just another worker, the ones I "

" I'm the bosses favorite so I get to do what I want"

" Says who?" I scoff

" Your just mad you won't get noticed by AR"
she scoffs and I laugh at choice of her words.

" Who the fuck is talking about AR? I have a boyfriend I don't need to get noticed by anyone else"

I was about to walk away when she said
" A worthless boyfriend, unlike mine he owns this and lots of more businesses " 

I roll my eyes and ignore what she just said, I headed back to the front counter where Aliz and Gia worked, they took the order and gave them to the cooks.

" You good?" Aliz asks

" Did you know Mattia was leaving today?"

" Yeah" she sighs " He's going after a mafia dude that's going to Greece"