☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"are you sure you do" i cut justin off as i got the bag of money "nope i want to give it to him" i smile and start to walk inside. "no!" i hear aliz yell making my eyes widen, i then start to speed up and find her crying in alejandros office.
"what's wrong?" i ask putting down the bag of money, i eye alejandro and he rolls his eyes
"i'm out of here" she scoffs leaving the seat and storming out without saying another word.

"wha" alejandro cut me off "why in the fucking world did you lie to me?!" he raises his voice making me jump " what? what are you talking about?!" i furrow my eyebrows and he gives me a fuming glare as he took a shot of vodka.
" you're an undercover agent huh? tell me the truth reyes!" he clenches his jaw as he takes his last sip
"no! what the fuck! no i" he interrupts me
"shut the fuck up! you're a lier, why? i was honest i trusted you!" his voice started to crack and tears started to build up on both our eyes.

"who told you that? who?!" i asked but he stood quiet for a sec, he looked around and then my eyes
"i want you out of here as soon as possible, i...
i can't deal with a lier" he gets up and walks past me but i pull him back "alejandro but i lo"
"I don't" he sheds a tear and i gasp.
" okay, i'm out but i'll make sure you never see me again." i raise my voice and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and tightened it.
" let me stop you right there, just a reminder you signed a 5 year contract with me"
he whispers in my ear.

"fuck your little shitty contract, you faked your love and believed a lie... i just can't how could you?"
i shed a tear but wipe it right away.
"goodbye rosario" i turn my back on him and take a deep breath and there i walked out.

——-

"aliz, did you leave the door open?" i question her once i walked inside her apartment
"Mattia... ma" she gets cut off " Aliz?" i hear a familiar voice behind me that sent chills down my spine. " Mattia" aliz cries and runs to his arms, i slowly turn around and face him.

he puts her back down without breaking eye contact with me, i started to rub my arm as tears started to build up. "Are you okay?" he cups aliz face and she just hugged him " yes" she mumbles.
I let out a weak smile and started to walk upstairs i felt horrible, i cheated on him, and i can't look at him pretending i didn't do him wrong.

Right when i place a foot on the stair he pulls me back and kisses me. "hey, are you okay?" he whispers looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but hug as tight as i could, i might be confused but my feelings for him never faded and i'm glad he's  here with me again. " I missed you" i whispered and he let out a hurt chuckle. " Were you two with AR this whole time?" as soon as he asked i took a step back and gave aliz the look.