☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"sir" I turn around to see Martin standing at the door "Lily" I signal him to let her in so she does.
"hey babe, I was wondering if i could go shopping tonight?" she approached me with a smirk as i take a deep breath "sure why not, tell Gio to take you ma"
I give her a smile getting up to kiss her forehead
"anything else?" i ask and she nods her head no.

"ok" I move her aside and head out "wait"
she yells so i turn back to face her "I'll be waiting in my room tonight" she winks and i chuckle,
"maybe" i mumble and walk out.

——-

"you're going to deliver cocaine?! y/n! are you fucking crazy?!" aliz yells as i checked myself out in the mirror "don't worr" she cuts me off
"you have a whole ass fbi agent boyfriend! how do you not want me to worry?!" she shots and i turn around to give her the look. how was i going to tell her i cheated on her brother last night?
" yeah about that" before i could even continue alejandro walked in.

"oh sorry, y/n you ready?" he smirks and i smile
" um yeah" i look at aliz and she nods her head in disappointment "excuse me" she looks down as she made her way out. i let out a sigh before i feel his arms wrap around my waist, giving me soft pecks down my neck "you look incredibly hot, you're about to change my mind on letting you go" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

" alejandro I... how do i say this um.. i have a boyfriend and you know that.. aliz she um" i struggle to get my words out so he turns me to face him,
he cups my face with both his hands
" you're mine now" he clenched his jaw which made my stomach hurt " yeah but" a knock was heard.
"sir, justin is ready to go" i hear a deep voice say at the other side of the door " let's go" he grabs my hand and tightened it which made me think he was mad.

——

"please be careful and once the helicopter lands give me a call" alejandro takes my hand in his and looks at me in the eyes "justin will be with you all the time so don't try anything stupid" he gives me a small smile and i chuckle "don't worry bud, i got this"
i smirk before i softly pecked his cheek and hopped on the helicopter.
"I love you" he mouths as we start to rise,
"Love you too" i mumble.

———-

aliz pov

"kairi not now" i push him off me since i wasn't on the mood "please just leave me alone"
i look at him and he storms out angry without saying a word. I take a deep breath and look out the glass window alejandro was back.
i got my phone out and dialed my brother number,

"hello?" he answers and i start to shake
"mattia it's me aliz" i stutter "aliz! omg how you been? where are you i've been" i cut him off
"i'm okay, i'm with y/n" i hear him swallow
"are you drinking mattia?" i raise my voice and he chuckles "where's my girl? i know you two are with rosario... i'll get you both out of there i promise"
his voice started to crack which made me feel bad he had no clue what y/n was feeling for alejandro.

i ended up ending the call before the truth came out.

——-

"do you have a moment?" lily walks in while i was looking at the view with a glass of vodka in my hand
"sure" i mumble as i feel her breath brush my neck and her hands start to rub my back
" are and y/n something?" she asks getting full attention of me, i turn around and furrow my eyebrows " why?" i ask as i take a seat and she sits on my lap " doesn't she have a boyfriend?"
i take a big sip and look down at her thighs
"well let me tell you she's been talking to him this whole time behind your back, he's aliz brother an FBI agent" my eyes widen at her choice of words.

" what?!" i raise my voice getting up from my seat to drink more, i might be wrong but what if y/n is just being used by the FBI to get me? they got dad right after he met her. "fuck" i yell as my eyes started to turn red "alejandro" lily yells before i storm out to look for aliz.

———-

"El coronel?" I ask as I picked up the bag with the drug "sheesh AR never told me someone this hot girl would deliver my" i cut him off " let's head inside so you can count it all" i walk past him and he chuckles
"bossy i like it" he mumbles behind me.
"would you like any food or drink?" he asks as his workers counted the drug behind him
"no i just came for the business" i put my hands together and fake him a smile

"where's my boy justin?" i stood quiet so he just ignored me "it's complete sir" one of his guys said he looked at me and smirked "here's your money baby"
he hands me a huge green bag and i take it.
I get up from my seat and his eyes explored my body
"aren't you going to count it?" he asks an i chuckle
" you seem like an honest man so i'm trusting you"
i smile and he gets up to walk me out.
"tell alejandro i said it was great making business with him, oh and i heard his dad got captured?" he says and i stop halfway to look at him.

"that's something you ask him and not me, thank you sir have a good day" i smile and wave before i hopped inside the car with the money
"did you count it?" justin asks and i put the bag in the back seat " he seems like an honest" he cuts me off " he is, that's what i though see you're way better than lily you should be alejandro's wife"
he chuckles and so do i " Vamonos" i shout and he starts to play music on our way back to the helicopter.

——

"tell me the truth!" i yell making her cry
" yes! mattia is my brother and he's y/n boyfriend"
aliz yells before kairi stormed in angry pushing me aside " why are you y" i get my gun out and point at him with my jaw clenched " what are you gonna kill me? it's not my fault y/n LIED to you!"
he yelled as he pulled aliz closer " Since when did you feel like you had the right to yell at me?!"
i clench my jaw as tears started to build up.
"Y/n loves you! i know that for sure! she's with my brother because" i cut her off " shut up! i don't want to hear any more lies!" i yell before i stormed out the room.