☽𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘☾

authors note- this chapter will be mainly smut!! so just letting y'all know.. if you don't want to get uncomfortable wait for me to upload the next chapter please!

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

mattia's pov

i held her hand and watched her take me upstairs, that smile that made my heart melt made me realize the women i have and how much i love her and the thought of loosing her made my stomach hurt bad.
"i love you" she whispers behind my ear as she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck,
"i love you too" i kiss her as her little hands go under my shirt and caress my abs. "show me how bad you missed me.. how bad you missed my body against yours, me riding you while i call you daddy"
she whispers making my jaw clench.

she knew how to turn me on, i grabbed her shoulders and sat her down while i unbuckled my belt.
she smirked with that look that made me want to fuck her so hard she won't be able to show up to work tomorrow. "take it" i clench my jaw as i watched her grab my member and started sucking without breaking eye contact with me.
"fuck" i groaned as i ran my fingers through my hair and grabbed her head with my other hand, she starts to gag so i push her on the bed and hover all over her perfect little body not touching just yet.

her breath started to accelerate as we made eye contact, i start to kiss her neck and she wraps her legs around my waist as she ran her fingers through my hair " fuck mattia.. you're s" i kiss her
"shh" i whisper as my hand went under her dress and into her panties, she gasps as my fingers rub her clit and i suck on her boobs.
"yess fuckkk" she groaned with her head thrown back digging the pillow.

i sit back up and she looks at me as i make my way to her v-line, i spread her legs open and give her wet pussy a clean lick making her moan loudly.
i look up at her to see her satisfied with every single thing i did to her, i sit up and lick my lips as i grabbed her thighs and pulled her and lined up with her entrance without warning i slam myself in making her grip on the blankets.
"fuck" she moans, i grab one of her boobs as i start to speed up and we both turn into a moaning mess.

"i love you so much y/n" i look dead in her eyes while i slowed down and she smiles before she kissed me " i love you too mat" i pull out and came on her stomach with a groan.

———-

i look up at him to see he's fallen asleep, my stomach suddenly starts to hurt and tears start to build up..
how could i keep lying to him after all he's done for me and my grandpa? i slept with him knowing i cheated and i said i love him when this whole time i couldn't keep alejandro off my mind and that i probably didn't mean what i said.

i feel a tear fall down my left cheek as i cup my face and start to break down, all i wanted to do is tell him the truth so he didn't end up hurt like alejandro hurt me... i want to hate him so bad but i can't no matter what he did i just can't.. this feeling grew even more after he kept me with him to keep me safe from the scorpions.

"babe" mattia says in a sleepy voice making me snap out my thoughts, i turn around to see him rub his eyes with a smile. "um are you hungry?" i ask and he nods his head "are you okay?" he asks noticing my teary eyes "no... i.. umm.. i have to tell you something" i stutter making him crawl next to me.