Chapter One | Golden Eyes?

Note: This chapter does bring up rape, foul language and some things that some may view as overly gory and violent, you have been warned!

I pull a box of matches from my high cut black leather jacket pocket and select a match flicking it along the edge of the max box and tossing it onto the decapitated blood sucker aka vampire setting its body aflame. Reading this you must be thinking, im a vampire; I mean who else could kill a vampire but a vampire, and maybe werwolf's? However you would be wrong, I still have blood in my veins and enjoy cheeseburgers and chipotle, Im human.

I just so happen to be a powerful gift wielding bounty hunter who specializes in vampires with the name Polaris Brooke. Being what I am and hunting who I do has turned out to be a rather lucrative job putting most jobs an eighteen year old could get to shame. No other human that I know of is able to kill vampires with relative ease in most cases.

You may be wondering what is this powerful gift I speak of? Well in fancy terms its Electromagnetic Manipulation, in normal understandable terms I can control metal. My gift is strong enough to lift a large car in the air. I can also in a way make myself fly and have extreme speed for a human, how do I do this? Well I have thin metal plates attached to all my shoes, to most this looks like an interesting and rather noisy and clicking fashion choice however to me its one of the dam best ideas I have ever had. Having these metals plates and months of practicing has allowed me to be able to use my power to let myself hover and zoom over air, This comes in mighty handy when I am avoiding having my neck snapped by a pissed off baby Dracula. And then there's the real reason my power helps me, being able to control blood. Blood is around thirty percent iron, and iron is a metal, I control metals. If a vampire recently ate and im unlucky enough that they happen to be wearing nothing metal, I can use the blood in their stomach to as gruesome as this sounds make them explode kinda.

Anywho, back to the present moment, im burning this asshole vampire man. I was payed 870$ by this fourteen year old girls parents to track down the vampire that not only killed but also raped their daughter; fourteen! I get that vampires have to eat I guess, however killing someone so young and having the nerve to rape them makes this jack ass of a vampire deserve their newly found burning demise.

I step back and hop up sitting on the bed of my black truck I have named Henry; Why Henry you may ask, Well even I don't fucking know It just came into my head. I watch the dancing flames radiating heat burning away the vampire I just killed. I pull my dark gray backpack off of my shoulders and pull out a hot Cheetos bag and snack away as I had to miss dinner to hunt this git of a vampire.

Due to the soothing cracking of the raging fire and the loud satisfying crunch of my hot Cheetos I missed two vampires approaching me. I immediately stand up dropping my poor hot Cheetos bag onto the cold ground of the abandoned parking lot I am in, RIP. I swirl my right hands fingers through the air creating a neon, aurora borealis like light around it and then quickly slice my right hand through the air causing all the knives and other metal objects I have in my currently open backpack to fly forward and around me as a form of showing off and defense despite the fact they won't do shit again a vampire, at least they make me look badass!

The male of these two vampires appears shocked and intrigued by my demonstration of my witch like powers. This male has blond wavy hair, and stands rather tall with golden eyes; I could have sworn they were vampires, but golden eyes, Maybes its contacts? I am positive they are vampires since I can't sense any blood pulsing through them, plus they pale AF, though I'm not one to talk. His looks to be mate is a short, pixie like girl with short black hair, a bright almost unsettling smile for this current situation and gold eyes to match the males.

I clear my throat and speak up "What do you want vampires, Were you friends with that now flaming jackass?" I ask keeping my eyes focused on the two golden orbed vampires looking for any sigh they will attack. The short female vampire speaks up in a voice comparable to bells.

"Hello, Im Alice and this is my mate jasper, We have been looking for you Polaris!"

What do you guys think of the first chapter of this story? Do you like the character of Polaris Brooke. If you liked the story please drop a vote! :)