Chapter Twelve | Your Majesty

I wake up because of the deep rubbling and shaking of the plane landing. I look out my window to see beautiful what I presume Italian farms and towns. I quickly get dressed into some clothes from my backpack and walk to where I last saw Caius and the other Voltui royals. I use my powers to secure myself to the wobbling plane using the metals of the plane and metal plates on the bottom of my black combat boots. My boots glowed with a small green aurora due to the nature of my magnetic power. As I walk into the room Aro looks over at me with a smile, I'm assuming at finally seeing me use my powers.

"You truly have an amazing gift Polaris." Aro says looking at me as if I was a prize making an unsettling feel wash over me. I can also see the other volturi members present look at the glow of my power around me boots in an awe like manor since this is the first time they have seen my magnetic capabilities.

The plane then lands in another private airport much like the last. I start to walk towards the door carrying my backpack loaded with all my things until an extremely tall brunette vampire offers to carry it for me. I decline than Caius steps up to me.

"A future queen should not carry stuff." He says and takes my bag and hands it to the tall guard.

Before the guard can zoom away I quickly ask. "Mountain vamp, what's your name?"

The guard looks at me then Caius and says "My name is Felix, your majesty."

I look at him slightly uncomfortable at being called your majesty. "Please just call me Polaris, Felix. after all Im probably one fiftyth your age at least and using formalities just sounds fucking weird." I tell him.

He nods his head and zooms away with my backpack. The royal volturi members and i exit the plane and walk to a lit looking limo and get in. Caius looks annoyed at me and as I sit down next to him he says, lecturing me "All the Guards should call you your majesty. You are my mate and as a result of that will soon became a queen of the volturi like Sulpicia and will be addressed as such."

I look at him annoyed as well and slightly shocked. "First off, Do I look like queen material to you; because im not. Second of all, I never agreed to becoming queen, Im leaving in a month remember and while Im here I want to make friends with everyone here, because why the Fuck not." I lecture him back in an annoyed tone.

Caius grumbles like a child who did not get his way and looks out the window. I take it from what I have seen so far, Caius almost always gets his way, however with me since im his mate he is forced to compromise for once. And I must say seeing how disgruntled he gets, is fricken hilarious. I notice the most quite and depressed of the volturi kings also in the large limo looked amused at Caius's and my interactions. We sit in silence for a couple minutes as the limo drives to who knows where.

"Why do the volturi have a limo, seems rather useless for vampires." I ask breaking the silence.

"I thought it would be easier for you, since you seemed rather affected by vampires speed earlier. So I arranged it." Caius explained.

"thanks for the concern I guess." I say and go back to looking out the window at beautiful Italy passing me by as we drive to the place I will stay at for the next month.

Hey guys, sorry for the shorter chapter again. Next chapter should be a lot longer, please vote if you enjoyed reading it to support the story. See y'all next time!