Chapter Eighteen | A Hero In Combat Boots

I let out a yawn as me and the guards are in the middle of a go fish game. 

"I think Im going to head to bed, Im going to give Jane all my cards." I say and let out another yawn and stretch as I stand from my chair. Jane smiles and Demetri lets out a whine of annoyance and complaints. 

"Would you like one of us to accompany you to be safest?" Jane offers.

"No Im good, remember Im not normal, I got powers." I explain as I let some green energy flow around my hands to prove my point. 

"Are you sure, It would be safest?" Felix asks.

"No I will be fine, Trust me. I can handle myself. Whats the worse that could happen?" I state.

The guards apprehensively let me go. I walk out of the game room and start to navigate my room towards my temporary bedroom. The castle really looks fricken creepy at night, being dimly lit by torches on the wall. I could have sworn I saw a group of shadows zoom by, must have just been some Volturi member right? 

I walk past the kings study and hear voices, arguing inside? I recognize  the voice of Aro, Marcus, and Caius. However I hear other voices. Being the curious noisy ass person I am I decide to press my ear to the wooden door separating me from the study. 

"Tell me where it is or I will snap your head off! Your majesty!" A mysterious sarcastic voice says. 

What is going on in there? How stupid do I have to be to open the door? Should I? Fuck it I think as I dramatically push the door open, since I know enough to know I can't sneak in, I mean I'm assuming these dangerous strangers are a group of vampires and there is no sneaking past a vampire. 

All crimson eyes fall onto me. I look around to see the Volturi kings, and four unknown vampires in a fight. A male vampire has his hands around Caius's neck ready to behead my mate, Aro is in a similar position, as well as Marcus. I look at the floor and see two beheaded volturi vampire guards. 

"Let Caius and the other kings go!" I yell at the mysterious man. 

"Ha, who are you too to demand anything blood bag?" The mysterious man taunts.

I let out a groan of annoyance as I look around the room for something to use. I use my powers energy to sense the metal currents of objects around the room, a smirk makes its way on my face. The mysterious male vampire and his companions have fed recently, perfect. 

"Let go of the kings now or your will regret it." I say, with confidence as I slowly make my way over to my restrained mate. All vampires in the room watch me, The kings with a look of knowing and the enemy vampires with a look of amusement. 

"Leave now little girl, before one of us decides to make you a midnight snack." One of the mysterious mans partners in crime threatens. I can see Caius visibly tense from this. 

"Oh I see, This pathetic human is your mate isn't it blondy? I think I will have you watch as we drain her dry, how would you like that. Unless you tell me where it is!" The mysterious man chocking Caius taunts. At him saying this one of his partners in crime zooms towards me to attack me. Before he reaches me I raise my hand up to levitate the vampire using the blood he recently ate. The man chocking Caius is in shock by this and Caius takes advantage of this to escape and then attack the mysterious man. Aro does the same, while Marcus stays captured, not seeming to be bothered by possibly being beheaded. 

I use the blood inside the vampire, To make his body pull apart, and then I take out a match and light it from my pocket and toss it at his body, setting him aflame. I decide to help Marcus, since the other kings have already escaped and are fighting. I use my power to pull the vampire holding Marcus away from the king. I repeat the strategy I used for the first vampire than toss his body with the other to burn. 

Time slows and panic sets in as I hear a snap, rip and scream from Caius direction. I look over to see..... 

Hey guys Im back! What did you think of this chapter, vote if you liked it! Did you like the classic role change up of the guy saving the girl.. well that is if Caius is alive. Look out for the next chapter to find out our favorite blond asshole kings fate.