three [⭐️] black magic

Akuma Credit: @Miraculous_Nerd399 [Thank you so much!]

Adrien's POV

The class erupts in screams once we hear the loud crash coming from outside the classroom. I immediately feel Tikki flinch from inside my jacket. She's thinking the same exact thing I am. Akuma.

"What was that?" I shout, standing up from my seat.

Students run to the classroom window and look out into the school's courtyard. Nervous chatter is heard throughout the classroom, and that's a good enough answer for me.

The teacher stands up and claps her hands to get the class's attention. "Everyone, please remain calm! This is probably just another akuma attack. Please stay here and do-"

"An akuma?!" Alya squeaks with stars in her eyes. "Don't have to tell me twice! This is so gonna be good for my Ladyblog!"

"Alya, don't you dare go and-" The teacher begins, but quickly shuts her mouth when she realizes that Alya is already out the door and heading straight towards the danger. She just sighs in disapproval and places her hand on her forehead.

"I-I'll go check on her and bring her back!" I hear Marinette call out loudly from behind me.

Without waiting for a response, she quickly jumps out of her seat and sprints out of the classroom. The teacher looks at her in disbelief, with her mouth dropped to the floor. I silently cringe to myself, knowing that this is the best time to use as an excuse to run out of the classroom, but it's still going to be stressful for my teacher.

"I should go too. You know, more safety in numbers!" I say, tagging along with Marinette and running out of the classroom.

Sometimes I feel bad for my teacher. She doesn't get payed enough for this.

I slam the classroom door and sprint down the steps while looking straight ahead. A villain stands in the center of the school's courtyard with a nasty frown on her face. Her hands are replaced with drills, she has a hard hat on accompanied by overalls, and her red hair is tied up into a ponytail.

Without wanting her to see me, I quickly scramble away towards the janitors closet to transform. I open the door and gasp, jumping back from shock.

"Marinette?!"

The blunette looks at me with wide eyes and blinks twice. I awkwardly chuckle, mumble out an apology, and shut the door, running to a different spot to transform. Maybe she was hiding in the janitors closet because the akuma scared her? No, that wouldn't make sense. The classroom was just upstairs, if she wanted to hide, all she had to do was run a few more feet.

Maybe she wanted to watch Alya from a safe distant to make sure her friend wasn't hurt? No, she probably would have had the door cracked open and watching silently. When I walked in on her, she was standing up, and quiet frankly, looked slightly offended when I opened the door.

Unless... maybe she's -

"AHHHHH!"

I brush my concerns aside and sprint to the boys bathroom, hearing Alya's screams run though my head. I look both ways, checking for civilians, then smile a cat-like smile.

I pump my fist and say my transformation words. "Plagg, claws ou-"

"Adrien!" Tikki interrupts, reminding me.

I frown. "Oh yeah, sorry about that Tikki."

"It's okay," she reassures me, "but hurry and transform! Alya could be in real danger!"

I nod, and the tiny red kwami flies up by my face.

"Tikki, spots on!"

The bathroom flashes with a bright pinkish-red light. I look down at my arms and find a smile creeping up on my face. My hands are covered in the red latex-like material that I fought with last time. The material that reminds me so dearly of my lady.