seventeen [⭐️] heartbreaker

Lady Noir's POV

"GO GET 'EM, LADY NOIR!" I hear Alya cheer.

I give her a fake smile and wave.

I extend my baton and shoot towards the sky, ignoring the screaming pain in my right arm. The pain is unbearable at this point. The dark magic just continues to grow every time I think of Adrien, but no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to forget about him.

My hand slips and I gasp.

"Shit."

I collapse on a building, rolling over on the hard cement, blinking back tears. Why? Why is this happening to me? How did it come to this? What did I do?

I know that crying will only make the black magic grow more, but at this point, I couldn't care less. It's too painful to hide my emotions. I sit up and bring my knees to a ball, and sob.

After everything, I'm still only 15.

"Oh boo hoo, look at this pathetic mess," I hear an evil voices cackle from behind me.

I look up and immediately glare at the blonde floating in the air.

"Chloé."

Chloé is wearing a tight black crop top and a red checker printed mask, paired with red stockings and black combat boots. She has one big bow in the shape of a heart to hold up her ponytail, and on each first, she has half a heart.

"Ah ah ah," She teases with a smirk. "I'm not Chloé any more. I'm Heartbreaker!"

I roll my eyes. "What do you want, Heartbreaker? Why are you doing this?"

She smirks and lands on the building I'm collapsed on. "You should know, Dupain-Cheng."

I gasp. "How... how did you know?"

Heartbreaker cackles. "Hawkmoth told me."

There's a good and a bad to that. If Hawkmoth told her, that means she was already akumatized when he told her, and she'll forget everything when she's purified. But the bad side is... that means Hawkmoth knows who I am.

But how?

"Why are you so mad at me, then?" I ask, terrified.

"You should know!" She snaps, stomping her foot on the ground and balling her hands up in fists. "Adrien chose you over me!"

I frown. "You're going to let Hawkmoth akumatize you over some stupid boy?"

She ignores me. "Hawkmoth says that today, he's outsmarted you. He believes that I'll be his last ever akuma."

What?

I struggle to stand up. "What do you mean?"

Heartbreaker shifts her weight, then stares deep into my soul. "I'll give you a hint: dark magic."

"Dark magic?" I question. "What do you mean by that?"

Heartbreaker grins. "I mean this."

She stomps on me, keeping me trapped on the ground with the weight over her foot. She pumps her arms by her chest, then balls her hands into fists and slams them together, creating a dark orb of magic.

"MY LADY!" I hear someone scream. "NO!"

I look at her terrified, but it's already too late. Heartbreaker shoots the dark orb into my chest and cackles, then does a backflip off the building and runs away  from the scene.

My world instantly is tinted with black, but other than that, nothing has changed. I wonder what happened?

Suddently, Mister Bug shoots his yo-yo and dashes towards me, grabbing my shoulders and shaking them.