nine [⭐️] shit gets fucked

Oops that's a bad word

Also!! I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted the paragraph where y'all comment akuma ideas :c I'm so sorry if you had a good one!!

Lady Noir idea credit: @marichat_fandom on instagram

Marinette's POV

Where's Plagg?!

I sprint down my hallway as the walls shake and cracks start to form in the ceiling. I can only pray that Adrien gets out of my house safely. I slam into the wall as I turn the corner to run downstairs. Maybe Plagg went to the kitchen to get some cheese?

"Plagg!" I scream as the akuma makes dust starts to fall from the ceiling. "Plagg, where are you?!"

"I'm here! Stop acting like it's the end of the world," I hear him whine from behind me. "You're so over dramatic."

I whip my head around and stare at him dead in the eyes while throwing my hands up. "SERIOUSLY?! The ceiling is about to cave in and you have the audacity to call me dramatic?!"

Plagg stares at me and blinks twice. "Can we just get cheese while we're down here?"

"OH MY GOD PLAGG."

"Sorry, sorry!" He snickers.

Chunks of the ceiling start to fall as the ground continues to shake.

I silently curse myself. "I would ask you where on earth you were, but since my house is about to collapse, that's going to have to wait."

"So no cheese?"

I roll my eyes. "Plagg, claws out!"

A bright light flashes and suddenly Lady Noir replaces where Marinette stood. I look in the mirror and gasp. The black root-like lines from the dark magic growing from my ring have changed into a glowing green. They've gotten longer too. It's gotten worse.

With my other hand, I touch the dark magic and immediately recoil my hand back

With my other hand, I touch the dark magic and immediately recoil my hand back. It hurts. Badly. My arm the ring is on screams from pain, almost like the dark magic is painful to the touch.

I've noticed that when I'm transformed, the magic is bright green, like the accents on my suit, but when I'm in my civilian form, the dark magic is black. Maybe it's triggered by the magic of the miraculous.

No! We don't have time for this, Marinette! Stop over thinking and get going to stop this dangerous akuma from attacking the city even more!

I sprint out of my collapsing house and use my baton to spring me into the air. I fly through the night sky and travel closer to the akuma. I land in the middle of the street, where the akumatized villain is, and stand in a fighting stance with my arms in front of me in tight fists.

"Well well well, look who finally arrived," The villain hisses at me.

I glare. "What do you want? Why are you attacking the city?"