six [⭐️] how the turn tables

Lady Noir's POV

"Finally, there you are!" I practically scream at Mister Bug, dodging all of Mother Nature's attacks.

The ladybug lands next to me and lassos his yo-yo around the akumatized villain.

"Sorry, I... uh... had to think about something," he mumbles with his cheeks redder than his costume.

I slam my baton into the villain, causing her to fall down to the ground and we both charge towards her.

"Think? Think?! It doesn't take five minutes to think, bug brain!" I shout, sprinting to avoid Mother Nature's thorn covered vines. "I had to hold her back all by myself!"

He snickers. "Sorry Buginette..."

I freeze from shock, then get slammed in the face with a vine, throwing me backwards and slamming my back into a brick wall. I slowly slide down the wall and lay limp on the ground, trying to catch my breath. Mister Bug dashes towards me with a concerned face.

"D-Did you just call me bugi-nette?!" I choke, laying limp against the wall.

Buginette sounds dangerously similar to Marinette.

"N-No! I mean, yeah, but it's just French! Nothing more!" He quickly stutters, not acting like his usual self.

"French?!" I scoff.

"Uh, yeah! You know, when -ette is added to a noun it makes it a smaller version of that noun!"

I frown.

"I-I'm just calling you Little Bug in a cute affectionate way! N-Nothing else!" He replies, almost like he's trying to hide something.

I roll my eyes. "I'm literally not a bug anymore though. I'm a cat, thanks to your ring."

He freezes, like I just caught him.

"Enough with the chit-chat!" Screams Mother Nature, interrupting our conversation and wrapping a vine around Chat's waist, dragging him towards her.

I hear his scream, totally caught off guard, and I can't help but laugh. God, he's so pathetic at times. I just smile and dash towards the battle scene, prepping to free my partner.

"My lady, the akuma is in her bow!" He screams, caught tightly in Mother Nature's vines.

I nod confidently. Mother Nature shoots a large vine towards me at lightning speed. I flip and land on the vine, then sprint upwards towards her. I jump above her head, then whip my arm around just as I'm falling behind her, staring straight at the bow tying her hair back.

"Cataclysm!"

I slam my hand on the ribbon and clutch it tightly, watching as the velvet silk bow disintegrates into ash in my hands. I land and watch as the tiny black akuma flies upwards.

Mother Nature collapses on the ground, and her tight grasp around Mister Bug weakens. He gracefully lands, swings his yo-yo, catches the akuma, and sends the pure white butterfly on its way, with a 'miraculous Mister Bug' to finish the routine, changing everything back to how it was. We calm the victim, then send her off.

"Hey, your miraculous hasn't beeped yet," Mister Bug points out. "Do you want to talk for a sec?"

I almost deny him, but then look towards the bridge and bite my lip. Adrien isn't there. He probably ran away for safety. I sigh, and look back at Mister Bug.

I smile. "Sure, we've got a lot of catching up to do."

"