1.1 | "So, I kinda got in trouble again and I need your help"

A young woman was standing inside her lab

A young woman was standing inside her lab. She was constantly moving, motioning to different things in the lab. Her nerdy outfit swaying in every direction she was.

"Shu, look these babies are so fast that it moves to the speed of light." She exclaims while showing her invention to her holographic friend. She and Shuri were comparing inventions and creating new ones while on the call. It's been 4 years since the two of them met and ever since the first meeting they became best friends.

They always told each other everything and Shuri looks up to Amber as a big sister, since she herself does not have one. Amber looked at Shuri as both a daughter and little sister. She was never one to be affectionate, but it was a completely different story with Shuri.

They talked on a daily basis sharing stories that they both experienced, sharing each other's pain and happiness.

Due to their close relationship, Amber was able to meet the Queen and King of Wakanda, over the hologram of course. Amber was never able to go to Wakanda even though the couple offered many times. She didn't want the risk of the government or anyone in S.H.I.E.L.D other than her adoptive father, Fury, to know about Wakanda's true nature.

Amber was quite protective of Shuri in this manner along with others. She would do anything for the teen girl, even kill. Shuri became family to her, someone irreplaceable. They were always there for each other through thick and thin, so when the King of Wakanda was announced dead Amber was there for Shuri. Letting her take out any painful thoughts, and comforting her through the whole situation.

There she vowed to take down the person who hurt her little sister, wanting to punish them for their wrongdoings. However, her plan was not one that she could establish yet. Amber knew that the Prince of Wakanda had his own ideas on how to bring justice to the man who killed their father. The father and son were much alike, but when it came to their belief in justice under hard times, she knew that is where the beginning of the internal fight would cause him to want to end the man.

The two never met, but the constant stories of him that Shuri told gave her an idea of how the Prince truly was.

So, when the word was that the Winter Soldier killed the people in Vienna, Amber knew something was wrong. She was close to Steve Rogers, Captain America, knowing all the stories of Bucky and the recent encounter he had with him the year before. Steve Explained what happened to Bucky like his memories were wiped and he was a different person. Knowing all of this, she canceled out Bucky being the murderer of all those people.

Even if he were related to the killing it wouldn't have been under his subconscious mind. It would have been the Winter Soldier doing the killing, not James Barnes. No matter the reasoning, Bucky was innocent and not guilty.

"That's amazing Am!" Shuri agreed, excited.

One of the best ways to cheer up Shuri was to talk about science and technology. Something that the two girls would often bond on for hours, sometimes days.