1.7 | "The living are not done with you, yet."

Although Amber was able to forgive Bucky, Tony couldn't do the same

Although Amber was able to forgive Bucky, Tony couldn't do the same. It took Amber 4 years to get over her parent's death. It took her 4 years to finally realize that bucky wasn't the one that killed them, but HYDRA. She went through 9 painful years that plagued her mind with anger and death. That was something Amber didn't want anymore, but Tony wasn't Amber. He also didn't have 9 years to try to get over his parent's death.

To make it worse his friend was best friends with the man who killed them. All Tony needed was time, but right now he didn't have time to spare when anger was the only thing clouding his mind.

All logic left his mind as he started to put together everything that just happened. The way his parents died, not in a car accident, but murdered by the man in front of him. Bucky's plagued his mind as the anger inside him grew further.

Tony turns his gaze from Amber and Bucky's embraced form to the man his father always admired, repeating his previous question from before.

"Did you know?" Tony repeated with a stern gaze placed on Steve.

Amber and Bucky broke apart now facing Tony and Steve. Panic started to grow in Bucky's chest as he watched the two men converse, but he kept his face blank with no emotion. However, Amber's gaze did not linger at the arguing men. Instead, it was searching for the man who caused all this war.

"I didn't know it was him" Steve replied carefully as he faced Tony. Tony's jaw clenched at his words snapping back,

"Don't bullshit me, Roger's. Did you know?"

Silence enveloped the room as Steve hesitates to answer, "Yes."

Tony flinches back from him, a hard glare develops on his face. His eyes holding disbelief and betrayal. Amber's eyes stopped searching for Zemo momentarily looking back at Tony with empathetic eyes. She understands what he's going through, she went through the same thing with Steve when he first told her that Bucky was the Winter Soldier. At the time anger filled her mind and she spent the next few years being angry at him and Bucky but learned to accept their death even though it took painful years.

The conversation escalated quickly when Tony punched Steve in anger. Steve flies across the room hitting the floor, groaning in pain. Immediately Bucky point's his gun at Tony, but tony blast's him before he could make a single shot, then flying toward him. He was mad, he was mad that his parents died in a frightening way. That they left because of Bucky. That one of his closest friends betrayed him by not telling him the truth and hiding it from him at the same time. Tony was sick of all the pain.

Amber didn't know what to do, however, her hesitance was answered when she saw Zemo leave.

"Steve, I'm going to get Zemo. Do you guys need help?" She yelled to him as he got up to help Bucky. Tony attacked them both with strength full of rage.

"Go! We got him!" Steve responded as he threw a punch at Tony.

Amber nods in his direction before running toward the direction where she saw Zemo go. The direction leads her to the outside of the HYDRA base. She starts to turn her head in every direction searching for any signs of life. When she looks to her left she sees a dark figure walking to the top of the snowy mountain. Cautiously she follows, her feet barely making a sound as it comes in contact with the snow.