1.6 | "Mummy, daddy?"

Amber tenses at Zemo's words

Amber tenses at Zemo's words. Her mind becomes frantic while she keeps a cold look on her face. She watches as Zemo looks down at something, assumingly activating or pushing something. Two screens lit up and everyone looked at it with cautious curiosity. Amber moved first, then Tony, then the rest, moving toward the lit-up screen.

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within?" Zemo pauses, watching as the group of four walks to the screen. Steve looked at him when he said his last lines and Zemo continued, "That's dead. Forever."

The other three in the group didn't seem to pay attention to his words, but Amber was. She knew better than to let the person who caused all this chaos to continue doing it. She had an idea of what he was going to do, she knew how he was going to take down the Avengers. The sad part of it was that even if he didn't kill everyone in Vienna, they still would have been divided because of the accords. This was simply not what people can control.

It's what truly broke the Avengers apart in the first place. Amber knew this, but she couldn't stop it now. It was too late and if Zemo was going to really break the Avengers, he wasn't gonna leave it half done, he was going to finish it.

With one more glance at Zemo, Tony and Amber look back at the screens in front of them. Tony glances at the screen for a split second noticing something about the image that was on the screen. It was a simple road to the others, but to Tony, it was one he would ride down when he was younger. He moves his head looking at his friends, then at Amber. She had a horrified look on her face when she looked at the screen besides Tony's.

Her once warm-colored face turned pale as if she had seen a ghost. Tony look's at her a bit concerned for the stranger. Although she did not know the girl well. He knew she was not a bad person. She saved Rhodey even though she could've left him to die, especially since they were not on the same side. Due to this, he grew to have a small protectiveness over the adult female.

"I know that road," Tony said, looking back at the monitor, then glanced down at the tape that was displayed below it, showing the date of his parent's death, December 16, 1991.

"What is this?" He commands as he looks back at Zemo. He just gives him a hard glare in response. Tony clenching his fist as he looks at the horrid date, one that plagued many of his nightmares.

He then looks back at the screen, watching the death of his parents, ended by the Winter Soldiers' hand. Steve and Amber watching him, Steve more knowingly and Amber in confusion. As Tony continued to watch his jaw clenched and his face grew hot was anger. Amber decided it was best not to watch the monitor if it made the man this angry, only listening to the screams and pleas from the people in the video.

"Help my wife, Please, help," A tired voice asked. He sounded as if he was struggling to breathe, small gasps were escaping his mouth as he talked.

"Sergeant Barnes?" The voice asked, confusion laced in his words. Tony's face hardened at Bucky's name as he hears his mother call out his father's name,