1.9 | "So, you have a boyfriend?"

The four start to make their way outside of the HYDRA base only to come faced with the back of T'Challa's jet

The four start to make their way outside of the HYDRA base only to come faced with the back of T'Challa's jet. The back opened revealing a stern woman inside. Her hair was shaved but had intricate markings shaved on the sides of her head. Her uniform was very African styled, detailed with different patterns and bright colors. All in all, Amber thought she looked beautiful.

"My Prince" She greeted as the group of 4 started to walk into the jet.

"Okoye," He responded nodding his head at her.

Steve and Bucky's faces contorted in confusion at their simple responses. While Amber looked at the two with knowing amusement.

"Damn, she's hot," Amber jokingly commented.

Steve and T'Challa rolled their eyes amusingly at her while Okoye and Bucky chuckle at her pathetic attempt at flirting. The four make their way to the seats that were lined up against the wall and sit down, while Amber walks around the jet admiring the advanced technology she helped build.

Her face was still hidden from the rest of the group as she started to touch the walls inside the jet. It became a habit of hers to hide her face when she left her home or went on a mission. Since her adoptive father was supposed to be dead and so was she. So for the past 2 years, she went on undercover missions, hiding from the rest of the world. Although she would much prefer to have a life where she did not always have to hide and look over her shoulder, this life was hers and it was a part of her that will never change.

The thrill always calls her back even for small things like spying on the government officials or sending secret messages across the world.

Noticing that her face was still covered Steve rose an eyebrow at her still secretive state,

"You can take off your hood now, Am. No one's gonna attack you."

Almost immediately she shot back at his words,

"You men couldn't beat me even if you worked together and you know I'm right."

Steve only gives her a sheepish look, knowing that she was right. Although she looked short and petite, she was someone to not mess around with. She was one of a kind and strong. At a young age of 17, she was able to take down every single agent in less than 3 hours. If you were to watch it would look like an over-exaggerated action movie.

Bucky rolled his eyes at her sassy comment while T'Challa gave her a look of amusement.

Shaking his head Steve doesn't make any further attempt to convince her to show her face and starts to sulk into his seat, causing the two men beside and Okoye to look at him with amusement while Amber rolls her eyes playfully. This was something they would always do when Amber refused to take off her mask, it was practically a second skin for the female.

Sighing she starts to strip off the clothing from her head. Staring with her hood, pulling it off her head revealing her short blond hair, then pulling down her scarf to reveal the rest of her face.