Chapter 2

Avani's POV

I woke up out of my sleep to see that I was cuddled into Anthony's chest and he was still asleep. Anthony looked so peaceful so I took a moment just to admire him.

"Good morning ava", Anthony said
"OMG you scared me. Good morning to you too.", I responded
"How about we just stay in bed all day.", Anthony said while grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Ant I wish i could but I need to go back to the Hype House for a meeting that start in- Oh my gosh 30 minutes. I have to go Ant!"
"It's okay i'll drive you. Let's go."

*At The Hype House*

"Thank you Ant for driving me over here", I said as I turned towards Anthony.
" No problem. Have fun at the meeting."
"Bye Ant.", I said while kissing his cheeks. Anthony's cheeks started turning red and it made me have butterflies.

I went inside of the hype house and I saw Addison and she ran over to me.

"So guess what", Addison said
"Let me guess Bryce finally asked you out.", I responded
"Yes!!! And it was so romantic. He had flowers and a cute picnic and-"
"Sorry Anthony is calling me", I said as I cut her off.

*call started*

Ava:Hey Ant what's up
Ant:Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice. And tell you that you left your clothes over here and went home in mine.

I looked down and I just realized that.

Ava: I'm sorry Ant I'll be back over later to give them to you
Any: No don't worry about you look cute in my shirt anyway. But, having you over later wouldn't hurt.

I got butterflies and I could tell my cheeks were red by the way Addison was looking at me.

Ava: Thanks Ant, ill be over at 2pm and maybe we can go out to eat lunch.
Ant:sounds good and bring extra clothes.
Ava:Okay Bye Ant
Ant:Bye Ava

*call ended*

"So what were you saying?", I asked Addison
"OMG you totally like Anthony. Your cheeks were so red and I know you had butterflies. Forget about me let's talk about you.", Addison said hyping me up

But then Thomas (the owner of the hype house) came and told us it was meeting time. The meeting lasted until 1pm so now I had one hour until it was time to go out with Ant. So I started to get ready. While I was doing my makeup Anthony texted me.

*Skipping 30 minutes*

I just finished getting ready so I told Addison and of course she hyped me up. Then I left and took a Uber to the sway house.

I knocked on the door and Josh opened it up.

"He's up in his room.", Josh told me

I nodded and walked up to his room to see him laying on his bed.

Anthony's POV

I was laying down in my bed then I saw Avani standing there looking so beautiful. So I got up and did what guy should do.

"Hey beautiful.", I said as I walked up to her as I put my arms around her waist.
"Hey Ant are you ready to go?", she asked me as she put her arms around my neck.

At that moment I just wanted to kiss her with so much passion and love but I knew I couldn't. Well not yet at least.

"Yeah I'm ready. Picked out a cute retro diner.", I told her as we walked out the door to head to the place.

While we ate we talked about a families, past relationships, and what we want in the future. I really opened up to Avani and she listened to everything I had to say. Then I took a picture of Avani and she posted this...

Then after I took Avani back to the Sway House with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
•Sorry it is shorter than the last but I want to try to update everyday or every other day.
•Also I have NO HATE whatsoever towards any tiktoker. Everything is just for writing purposes
•Anyway To be continued...