Chapter 15

Avani's POV

Thomas woke us up screaming then I saw Alex behind him so I knew it wasn't serious.

"Awww look at the little lovebirds", Alex said sounding like a little kid
"I know right. They grow up so fast.", Thomas said.
"I suggest you two get out before I get up.", I said making them run out of the room laughing

Then I turned around and looked at Anthony to see him already looking at me. So I smiled.

"Hey babygirl", he said making me melt inside
"hi", i said shyly
"what do you want to do today", he asked sitting up
"I was thinking we just stay in bed all day and post-mate is some food.", i said
"ok well what do you want to eat", he asked
"ummm...chicken nuggets", i said in a duhh tone
"ok", he said while lightly laughing

~~~

After we ate we decided to watch a movie. I was starting to fall asleep and I heard Anthony start talking to me not knowing I was still awake.

"Avani I know you're asleep but I love you so much and I want to marry and have kids with you do so many things with you and I know that I wouldn't be able to have a life without you. You are my love and i love you for that.", he said kissing more forehead.

I opened my eyes and said."i love you too", and i kissed his lips.

I then I slowly drifted off to sleep even though it was still early.

*skipping to when it's time for tour*

"Hey Baby. You ready", Ant asks me while grabbing my waist from behind."
"Yeah I am pretty excited i just hope nothing gets in the way of this trip.", i said

Anthony Pov

I just nodded and started taking our bags downstairs to the bus. I saw who was there and it was Me, Avani, Charli, Chase, Bryce, Josh, Addison, and Nessa. I am happy it's small but I already know that there is going to be chaos because Nessa and Josh aren't together and Charli and Chase have been having problems lately.

Once everyone got into the bus i saw that there were only 7 beds. So I asked the manager what were the bedding arrangements and he said that it was Me and Avani, Bryce and Addison, Charli and Chase, Josh by himself, Nessa by herself and one for the manager. Then there was one extra just in case.

I grabbed Avani by her waist and pulled her outside to talk to her to tell her something.

"What's wrong baby", avani asked me
"i just wanted to tell you that i love you because i feel like i don't say it enough. so i love yo-", i said being cut off because everything just went pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•i will be posting 1-2 times a week
•i hope you guys understand
•thank you guys so much for y'all's support
•to be continued