Chapter 4

Avani's POV

I woke up to Addison spamming my phone with text messages.

I knew that I couldn't get knocked out the Hype House because it was the reason my mom let me move down to LA

I knew that I couldn't get knocked out the Hype House because it was the reason my mom let me move down to LA. So I put my shoes and ran out the door to my Uber. I texted Josh and told him to lock the door and tell Anthony I had a meeting that I didn't know about. I had always hated that about Thomas. He doesn't ever tell anyone when the are and then he threatens to kick us out when he knows that we are the ones making HIM money.

I tried not to worry about Thomas because I had better things to look forward to.

Once the Uber got to the Hype House I got out the car and ran to the door and unlocked it. Addison ran up to me.

"Girl you are so lucky you made it. Let me guess...you were with Anthony?"
"Yeah.", I responded while blushing
"Ooohhh how is that going? Also sorry about walking in on you guys.", Addison asked/apologized.
"We decided to just take it s-"
"Hey you two stop chit chatting and get over here. The meeting is starting.", Thomas said while cutting me off.

That was one of the things I hated about Thomas he was the only person who always had to cut me or anyone off. Thomas has me in a bad mood but I'll just try to ignore it.

After the longest 2 hours I decided to call Anthony because he was blowing me up.

*phone call started*
Ava: Hey Ant, I had to leave because Thomas surprised us with another meeting.
Ant: oh okay I was scared because I didn't know where you were
Ava: I told josh to tell you I left
Ant: well he didn't...are you okay? You sound irritated
Ava: well I am and I have a headache. Thomas is just getting on my last nerve.
Ant: It will be okay princess. Want me to come over?
Ava: yes please
Ant: okay I'll be there in 30 minutes
Ava: okay bye
Ant: bye
*phone call ended*

While I waited for Anthony to get here I decided to go on Instagram and look through some of my comments. On my recent post when I went to the diner one comment stuck out most to me. It said "Avani is ugly asf who told her to wear that" . So I started crying and it made my head hurt worst and it just made me more mad so I just threw my phone across my room and pulled my knees to my head and cried because it wasn't like I could stop the hate comments. Right?

Anthony's POV

After I got off the phone with Avani I took a quick shower and head over to the Hype House. Thomas let me in and I didn't smile I just went straight up to Avani's room. But right before I got there Addison stopped me.

"Hey Anthony. Why are you here?"
"I'm here to see Ava. Is she okay?", I asked
"Ava? And no she is crying I think. She won't let anyone in her room and I think she threw her phone.", Addison explained to me.
"Yeah Ava is her nickname and Thank you Addi for telling me. I'll try to talk to her.", I told her back and she just nodded.

I walked to Avani's room and I knocked on the door.

"Go away. I don't want anyone here!", Avani said.
"Hey it just me", I said as gentle as I could.

Avani looked up and saw me and started crying more so I decided to hug her until she calmed down which took about 10 minutes.

"What's wrong Ava?", I decided to break the silence.
"T-t-the hate c-comments.", Avani responded.
"Ava look at me. Don't worry about the hate comments. You are the baddest of the bad and don't you ever doubt yourself for a second. You are beautiful. Everyone is going to have their opinions but don't worry about them. Okay?", I reassured her.
"Okay. Thank you Ant."

I just nodded and went to go gent some snacks from downstairs.

"Wow", Addison said from behind me
"What?", I said putting chips in my mouth
"You calmed her down. No one is ever able to do that. What did you do?", Addison asked me
"I just held her in my arms and then talked to her.", I responded
"Well thank you Ant. I think you might be good for her."
When Addison said that it made me smile because I know at least one of her friends accept me.

I grabbed the snacks and headed up stairs and saw the Avani was asleep and her cracked phone on the ground. I just chuckled and set the snacks down on her desk. I picked up her phone too. Then I got in the bed with her and ordered her a new phone. Once I was done with that I kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Thank you to everyone who voted the last 3 chapters.
• I truly do appreciate it.
•Sorry for any typos/spelling errors
•To be continued...