Chapter 16

Avani POV

Out of nowhere Anthony just feel out and I looked behind him because someone was standing there and it was Jackson.

"What the fuck Jackson", I yelled at him while holding anthony
"what. i didn't do anything", he said playing dumb
"why", i said crying
"because i want you and you decided to date this bitc-", he said falling to the ground because he got shot in the head

"OMG Avani are you okay",Addison said running up to me
"i don't know. what if he doesn't wake up", Avani said
"i think he's up. i'll leave you too", addison said while i looked down

"oh baby", anthony said hugging me
"i was so scared Anthony", i said crying even more
"i know baby but it's over now he's dead", anthony said

A few hours later our manager told us that tour is postponed a week to give us time to process everything that just happened. I gladly accepted it and I went home. A few weeks ago I decided to leave Hype House because it interfered with my career and I bought my own apartment. Anthony was still living at Sway and pursuing his dreams.

I had 2 days until tour and i was just laying in bed alone and I wanted Anthony there with me but he told he was busy and I had hella bad cramps.

I started holding my stomach because it hurt so bad and i couldn't help but scream so loudly. My stomach hurt so bad and I felt like dying. (a/n: this is a mood..)

Soon Anthony started face timing me and i couldn't answer it because i knew if i moved then my stomach would hurt worse. He started blowing me up and I couldn't move i just started crying and screaming because it hurt so bad and it was the worst pain ever. Soon someone walked in my apartment and I was gonna ask who it was but i couldn't stop crying.

"Avani. Avani. AVANI", Anthony called my name
"Oh gosh Babe are you okay.", anthony asked
"i-i", i tried talking but i couldn't

After about 30 minutes of terrible pain i fell asleep and i felt anthony leave.

He came back after 15 minutes with a bag full of stuff to help me.

"How are you feeling baby", he asked
"better", i said
"well i brought you some things to help you out", he said
"thanks babe", i said

*skipping to tour*

We decided to go on tour and try to enjoy ourselves.

After about two days on tour I was over this shit. Yeah I loved seeing our fans but it made me overwhelmed so I decided to leave. Anthony stayed but I left.

About 2 weeks had went by and I was just scrolling on instagram when my childhood best friend walked in my room at my moms house.

"OMG Gabriel", i scream
"hey vani", he says
"i missed you so much. i thought i would never see you again.", i said hugging him
"yeah. i missed you too.", he says hugging me hella tight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•sorry for being inactive and any errors made
•i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. the book will be ending soon but it will have a long epilogue (like 1500+ words) chapter 20 will probably be the last chapter. i'm sorry but i've just gotten bored with this book but i'm gonna finish it.
•to be continued...